• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Tbh he's good with long range passing and showed that in the 2nd half. But man he has to stop those mistakes. Almost every game now.

Also could see Liverpool (and Henderson in particular) targeting him as bait by going in his face. Thankfully he didn't lose his head.

Alkesh

I'm certainly not ready to write him off, but you wonder if he needs a bit of a break. He seemed to mentally switch off a few times too many today. That might be contingent on Zinchenko's fitness, as Tomiyasu or White are the obvious candidates to step in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Did really well with his long passing to somewhat atone for his mistake.

Feel like he’s a new scapegoat in the making but he is young for a defender. All you can ask is for him to shake off the mistake and play well and that’s what he did.

Blaming him for Liverpool’s second goal is ridiculous.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

One of the best in the Prem. Does piss me off tho but we’re top of the league and you don’t get away with mediocre cb’s.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Feel like he’s a new scapegoat in the making but he is young for a defender.
This is very true. Very tough to be next to Saliba as well. He can absolutely improve this.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Feel like he’s a new scapegoat in the making but he is young for a defender. All you can ask is for him to shake off the mistake and play well and that’s what he did.

Tbf he's 25 now. (Still young for a defender especially given his experience level)
Agree on the last comment.

But he's clearly the shakiest player in our XI right now, you have to say. I think there is an extremely strong case that Tomiyasu at LCB or Saliba-White-Tomiyasu is our best lineup right now.

I said I'm kind of taking a wait and see approach on him but this is another match in the negative category (though he's made an absolutely brilliant dummy on the 2nd goal to atone for his error, though of course, we're not paying him for his contributions from the CF position). If it continues like this I'll probably be thinking that Pau Torres or Badiashile should be genuine targets this summer.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

He’s not young, he’s inexperienced for his age. We probably won’t see the best of Gabriel until his late 20s.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s not young, he’s inexperienced for his age. We probably won’t see the best of Gabriel until his late 20s.
Yeah. Like most defenders.

I’m not against upgrading on him, maybe look at one of Pep’s CBs if he can’t keep them happy but it won’t be easy or cheap.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yeah. Like most defenders.

I’m not against upgrading on him, maybe look at one of Pep’s CBs if he can’t keep them happy but it won’t be easy or cheap.
No I mean he hasn’t played that many games for defenders his age. He’s had less games than Saliba and White.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He is turning into a massive donkey and we need to bench him first and foremost, then try to sell him in the winter.
Life React GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Tbf he's 25 now. (Still young for a defender especially given his experience level)
Agree on the last comment.

But he's clearly the shakiest player in our XI right now, you have to say. I think there is an extremely strong case that Tomiyasu at LCB or Saliba-White-Tomiyasu is our best lineup right now.

I said I'm kind of taking a wait and see approach on him but this is another match in the negative category (though he's made an absolutely brilliant dummy on the 2nd goal to atone for his error, though of course, we're not paying him for his contributions from the CF position). If it continues like this I'll probably be thinking that Pau Torres or Badiashile should be genuine targets this summer.

He's 24.

Top Bottom