• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta also say he hasn't mastered the English language. Need white to learn Portuguese.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

From Orny for those of you concerned about the state of Gabriel's tooth.

Gabriel was the latest Arsenal player to suffer an unfortunate injury over the weekend after a collision with Brighton pair Robert Sanchez and Lewis Dunk caused him to suffer two fractures to his front teeth.

The Brazilian underwent emergency dental treatment on Saturday night after a recommendation from a team-mate.

Strangely, this was the second time this year Gabriel had suffered dental issues in a game against Brighton. On the final day of last season, he was forced to spend time scouring the Emirates Stadium turf to look for a missing tooth, which he eventually found.

At the Amex Stadium on Saturday night, Gabriel re-emerged from the tunnel to search the penalty box for any traces of his teeth and, once he had returned to London, sought immediate treatment with celebrity dentist Dr Deepak Aulak. “I’m a regular dentist for a few different Premier League football players, including (Arsenal’s) Alexandre Lacazette and Nicolas Pepe,” Dr Aulak tells The Athletic’s James McNicholas.

“Gabriel was recommended to me by one of the other Arsenal players. This was my first time treating Gabriel, who was incredibly friendly and brave after suffering such a strong collision.”

The treatment took Gabriel and Dr Aulak late into the night. “I know emergency dental access is a difficult issue and here at (dental surgery) Toothfairy, we deal with a lot of emergency requests at all times of the day,” says Dr Aulak.

“Initially, we triaged Gabriel remotely but due to the urgent nature of his situation, we brought him into the clinic to reduce the risk of future complications.”

The luckless Gabriel will doubtless receive some sympathy from manager Mikel Arteta, who himself had a front tooth knocked out while playing for Arsenal against Hull in April 2014.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gabriel will be like Jaws from Bond by the end of the season 🤣

View attachment 4773
Why not just go full on Brent Burns, if it keeps on happening?

Works great for him. Even got a role in Vikings.

url

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The decline of Orny is the true tragedy of our race. More so than the fires of Alexandria library

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Love Gabriel but his defending for the first goal was bizarre, basically gave Benteke all the room he needed to take the shot on.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Love Gabriel but his defending for the first goal was bizarre, basically gave Benteke all the room he needed to take the shot on.
He needs an experience PL CB to partner him, someone who's maybe won a couple trophies & played in finals and champions league games. I wonder if there is anyone like that at Arsenal sitting on the bench?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Obviously still miles off the finished article but think he's been our best performer so far this season. Poor defending on the goal but otherwise a good display again tonight. I'm also seeing the makings of a future captain at the back there but that's a bit soon to be giving to much thought to.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom