• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One thing I will always give him credit for like I used to with Kos. He is proactive. Another reason why he will always have harder time than saliba is he has zinchenko next to him while Saliba has White

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's a completely different player with a full head of hair. What's next? Will he get a BBL so it's more difficult for defenders to get around him?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hairline is back!

Fip7gmHXEAM5VC2

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba's more calm and composed style of play has rightly got the plaudits this season, but this guy has been the aggressive leader of our backline we needed this season...

...we would be much worse of without this don, know my Northern Irish brudda @14Henry agrees with me!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Saliba's more calm and composed style of play has rightly got the plaudits this season, but this guy has been the aggressive leader of our backline we needed this season...

...we would be much worse of without this don, know my Northern Irish brudda @14Henry agrees with me!
Was a great buy, left footed wall for 23 million pounds or so.

This is interesting to compare. Gabriel & Saliba this season vs. White last season with double the games. Also this season Arsenal is more of a unit which affects some.

Saliba is the best passer, but a bit less progressive distance. White with double the shot creating actions.

Saliba dribble past the least, White worst, but White with the most tackles + interceptions per 90. Saliba blocks clearly the least.

White with 0 "errors", others have some. I think those are leading to goal or chances. Can't find the explanation?

Saliba with 71% dribble success, White with 50%. And Gabriel doesn't even try.

Saliba fouls a bit more with more yellows. Aerials are pretty even, but surprisingly Gabriel has the worst percentage won.

Very interesting. Truly a great CB bunch.

Press "toggle per 90" for all.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Spot on mate. Big Gabriel's a beast. Rough around the edges at times but an absolute gem. 23m at that too. Wouldn't get a better bargain in Home Bargains

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Solid enough and no brain fart after the yellow. Did well with Saliba so shaky and got a bit lucky too with the shirt tug.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bullied Wilson today, was funny when he helped Joe leave the pitch quicker too!

Not scoring was very frustrating, but good to see us keep a clean sheet...him and Saliba deserved one, gave Newcastle nothing really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom