• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Big Gabriel hardly gave Haaland a kick last night. The difference in Holding and Gabriel dealing with him night and day. Gabriel looked unphased and unafraid of the big goalscoring giraffe.

Hopefully that's the same in the league. Can't think of a better defender to try and deal with Haaland. Maybe Thiago Silva as he's been class since he's joined Chelsea and peak Van Dijk. Botman been decent too but I back our boy every day of the week.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Slipped once and nearly let them score, but bar that I thought this guy was very good.

Everton were throwing everything at us, but he really stood up well to it...only one who did.

Rate this guy so highly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was dealing with DCL like was nothing just shame hie teammate didn't bother to show up. He was our best player today

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's unbelievable that at one stage the suggestion was the he was our weak link, now he's become arguably the best CB in the league. It's like he's just matured into a seasoned CB all of a sudden. The shaky moments are largely gone, he plays like a real leader.

I've said it before but his signing deserve a lot more credit in hindsight, he was the first real signing we made under Arteta which set the wheels in motion for what we were trying to build. To pluck him from Ligue 1 was a serious gamble especially given how bad we had it with CB's for years, probably since we signed Mertesacker if we're being 100. Our scouts deserve immense credit, dare I say it, Edu deserves credit, please don't lynch me.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's unbelievable that at one stage the suggestion was the he was our weak link, now he's become arguably the best CB in the league. It's like he's just matured into a seasoned CB all of a sudden. The shaky moments are largely gone, he plays like a real leader.

I've said it before but his signing deserve a lot more credit in hindsight, he was the first real signing we made under Arteta which set the wheels in motion for what we were trying to build. To pluck him from Ligue 1 was a serious gamble especially given how bad we had it with CB's for years, probably since we signed Mertesacker if we're being 100. Our scouts deserve immense credit, dare I say it, Edu deserves credit, please don't lynch me.
And to think he cost about 25m. Absolute bargain. He's literally brilliant at everything.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You thought he was one of the first players in the starting 11 we should replace.

Hes 24 and will only get better. Didn't give Haaland a kick the other day.

Absolutely, look I’ll still replace him for the right money. But I also see his value, and he has a lot

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Missing the WC was the best thing that could of happened to him. The WC squad must be bitterly disappointed with their tournament going in as favourites, the Brazilian public see the entire WC squad as abject failures, Martinelli has some back as a shell of the player he was previous to the WC and Jesus sustained a long-term injury.

Tnegs

I thought he was good for his first couple of seasons and this season he’s gone up a level or 2. So much more consistent and seems to be full of belief what a good signing he’s proving to be. Lille finally sold us someone good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom