• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Really like this guy, it says a lot because most of this squad is unlikable, my second favorite player after the smith...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's not that far off Van Dijk's level, tbh.

Nice change of pace from having the likes of Mustafi, who was about as good on the pitch as Virgil when he was rehabbing his 9 month injury.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing center back was extremely worried about him getting injured at 20.

He strong center not afraid of everything and his passing improves

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He was fantastic what a bargain. I love the leadership and he is a mobster in the air.

He's not that far off Van Dijk's level, tbh.

Nice change of pace from having the likes of Mustafi, who was about as good on the pitch as Virgil when he was rehabbing his 9 month injury.
LMAO calm down. He is a fair bit off that level. Couple of years maybe

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Absolute warrior and easily in the convo for our player of the season.

Shows the quality and consistency in his performances when he’s got a 8 page thread on A-M. (Not sure what last season’s was length wise, but bar that quick sending off he was pretty ****ing fantastic overall in his first season in England too.)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'll take it slow this time, it was the same story last year and then he was dropped for Mari.

Top Bottom