• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m sorry but that pass he made in the first to Auba really reminded me of David Luiz’ assist to Auba against Everton. Never ever thought Gabriel would be capable of such technique. Great defender and underrated technician.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Looks a lot more composed and more mature than last season, hope he continues like this.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
All our defense are around 23 and you have Saliba and Tavares who just 20 and 21. All our defenders still has 3-4 year to reach thier peak. They all got such big potential I'm really happy about that
Don't think we'll get to see Saliba play for us tbf. He's definitely pushing for a move next summer

Vanpayslip

I have serious concerns around his hairline. We can’t have Holding plus another weirdo hairline.

This is just madness. Edu needs to factor hairlines into his recruitment strategy. If there is too many then we will just end up looking like a young team that plays walking football from the estate.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's the rock of the defence and with Luiz gone, he has stepped up to organise the backline. I'm pleased that he now has competent colleagues back there to help him out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Another game another good performance. 30 more please!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s playing like he did at the start of the last season, which is a great sign.

Reads the game well and he’s a real presence. He’s never been shabby on the ball, he’s quite good with it when he tries to pass forward.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Only 23 and you can sense the charisma/presence from him that all great defenders have. Still a long way to go, but the signs are promising.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is on course to get ahead of everyone else, in the who should be captain after Auba race...he seems so vocal this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We all know it's going to be Ødegaard Xhaka...

Need that Logan/Xavier pic, that people used for Arsène and Giroud, brought back for Arteta and Xhaka.

Mikel just can't let this guy go :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It been nice couple of days he just getting married according from his Instagram stories 2 days ago

Top Bottom