• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
D

ont get me wrong you are entitled to your opinion but actually find the squad very likeable. There has been a lot of turnover last couple years but ESR, Saka, Lokonga, Tierney, Partey, and Gabriel are all very good to watch

I dont think that mate :lol:

I think our players are pretty cool, even the ones I dont like.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The first 11 is quite likeable, tbh...most a bit boring, but good players.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The first 11 is quite likeable, tbh...most a bit boring, but good players.
It’s not quite the slick football all the times that we are used to, the team I hope is over their early season problem in creating chances

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Gabriel is stepping up BIG time this season. Fast becoming one of my favourite players and the spine of the team is looking strong finally with Ramsdale, Gabriel, Partey and Auba/Laca.

We should see even more from the big man over the next couple of seasons as he reaches his prime 🙏

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Top top player. He just seems to enjoy defending, and as we've seen, he's a threat in the air. Will be in the discussion with VVD and Dias. Bring him a fellow Brazilian - Bruno Guimarães or Raphinha.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
It’s not quite the slick football all the times that we are used to, the team I hope is over their early season problem in creating chances

Slick football is a myth. Arsenal have not consistently played slick football since 13/14. And even in that season there were some really embarrassing wallopings from Liverpool, Everton, Man City and I think Chelsea.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely I know it's likely because it's Arsenal but when does this guy get discussed with the best in the league? His passing between the lines is ridiculous, he's very calm under pressure and he clears f*cking everything.

Only CB's I am taking over him are Dias and VVD, but if you slot Gabriel for Dias in that City team....

DasBootist

Genuinely I know it's likely because it's Arsenal but when does this guy get discussed with the best in the league? His passing between the lines is ridiculous, he's very calm under pressure and he clears f*cking everything.

Only CB's I am taking over him are Dias and VVD, but if you slot Gabriel for Dias in that City team....
Gabriel is a year younger than Dias, and does not have the luxury of playing for Man. City. He's up there mos' def

Riou

I honestly reckon he's better than Dias (he's not on Virgil's level, was joking about that) seen Ruben have plenty of shockers.

If we keep him and Partey fit for the season (and Ghana go out of AFCON quick) they could be the main reason we get Champions League.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's a completely different player to what we saw at times last year, feel like we need to calm down a bit tho. Wait till we go to Anfield, that'll be a true test for him and the others.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I honestly reckon he's better than Dias (he's not on Virgil's level, was joking about that) seen Ruben have plenty of shockers.
Dias wasn't tested in the PL like Gabriel, Arsenal are under a constant pressure every game and crosses are flying in all the time, Gabriel has a lot of defending to do. Not saying Dias is bad, but I do wonder if he would be as good as Gabriel for Arsenal

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's a completely different player to what we saw at times last year, feel like we need to calm down a bit tho. Wait till we go to Anfield, that'll be a true test for him and the others.
Disagree with that, one Anfield trip shouldn't be a decider on how good he is, there is a high chance team will get crushed and wouldn't want to put it on him. It's the consistency that's more important, not one trip to that dump called Anfield

Riou

Dias wasn't tested in the PL like Gabriel, Arsenal are under a constant pressure every game and crosses are flying in all the time, Gabriel has a lot of defending to do. Not saying Dias is bad, but I do wonder if he would be as good as Gabriel for Arsenal

He looked like the Portugese Mustafi at the Euros in the summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Disagree with that, one Anfield trip shouldn't be a decider on how good he is, there is a high chance team will get crushed and wouldn't want to put it on him. It's the consistency that's more important, not one trip to that dump called Anfield

No but if he does struggle, it could knock his confidence and he might go back into his old habits of last season. When things are going well it's easy to keep it going, but let's see how reacts 1.) to the challenge of facing Liverpool at Anfield and 2.) how he plays after that game.

In fact even if he does struggle in that game, I'd be very impressed if he then got back up to this standard straight after.

He's not faced any of the top sides yet, my main issue is people getting a bit giddy because of a great run talking about him being one of the best in the league. I like to judge CB's especially over a long period.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom