• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Henry boi

Our Best defensive unit since the invincibles imo, yeah it's a small sample of games but individually they are better than most I can remember. Him and white are surely better than per and kos, they ain't rash and are calm when defending and when they are in possession of the ball. They don't seem to panic under pressure. Gabriel is at the center of it, I even consider him to be the captain not Auba lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One hundred percent deserves it.

I have no idea who the **** Lucas Veríssimo is...but the fact he is 26 years old, and has only played in the Brazilian and Portugese leagues, but he is getting called up ahead of Gabriel in the first place, is a joke.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well-deserved also glad there no restrictions anymore. Just stay away from international injuries Gabriel.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Someone take off my tinted glass - but he is the best CB in the league right now, no?
I would take Van Dijk over him and that is solely on experience advantage. But for his age and limited number of games he has been a revelation. He gets his head on everything

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Someone take off my tinted glass - but he is the best CB in the league right now, no?
I’m only taking Dias, VVD and Thiago Silva over Gabriel right now. Everyone else is a back three merchant (cough cough Chelsea) or extremely overrated.

Kav

Established Member
No not at the moment. VVD, Varane, Dias and Rudiger are better Defenders than Gabrielle and have more consistency to their games.

Strangely Lindelof has the occasional exceptional games that makes you wonder why he isn’t ahead of Maguire. Christensen also has the occasional very good game too. However I would take Gabriel ahead of either of the two named above.

I think he will be a great player in the future if he stays fit. Already one of my favourite players at the club.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
No not at the moment. VVD, Varane, Dias and Rudiger are better Defenders than Gabrielle and have more consistency to their games.

Strangely Lindelof has the occasional exceptional games that makes you wonder why he isn’t ahead of Maguire. Christensen also has the occasional very good game too. However I would take Gabriel ahead of either of the two named above.

I think he will be a great player in the future if he stays fit. Already one of my favourite players at the club.
Rudiger and Christensen are back three merchants. I remember a lot of Chelsea fans hating on those two before Tuchel came along. Lindelof is a bit soft but he’s better than Maguire is right now. Top 5 CBs for me:

1. VvD
2. Thiago Silva
3. Dias
4. Matip
5. Gabriel

Latest posts+

Top Bottom