• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Kav

Established Member
Rudiger and Christensen are back three merchants. I remember a lot of Chelsea fans hating on those two before Tuchel came along. Top 5 CBs for me:

1. VvD
2. Thiago Silva
3. Dias
4. Matip
5. Gabriel
Matip is very underrated but I think he’s very good. I forgot about Thiago Silva. He’s very good but he’s at the end of his career. I still think Varane is a better defender than Gabriel. You can see how much of an impact his absence makes on Utd’s defense.

Gabriel will get better in the future though and that’s the part that is exciting. Imagine if all three CB’s ( Gabriel, Saliba and White) fulfill their potential?

Oh and Mavropanos is going to be a very good defender. The club is going to regret that loan/transfer in the future.

Henry boi

Matip is very underrated but I think he’s very good. I forgot about Thiago Silva. He’s very good but he’s at the end of his career. I still think Varane is a better defender than Gabriel. You can see how much of an impact his absence makes on Utd’s defense.

Gabriel will get better in the future though and that’s the part that is exciting. Imagine if all three CB’s ( Gabriel, Saliba and White) fulfill their potential?

Oh and Mavropanos is going to be a very good defender. The club is going to regret that loan/transfer in the future.
I've seen Varane make some silly mistakes this season and not just once, I think Gabriel has been better than him hell even White has been better if you ignore the first game

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Varane is definitely top 3, but I’m going off on what I’ve seen so far. Varane has had an injury hit season so I can’t really judge him. And while I think back three tax is a thing. I rate Thiago highly for coming in near the end of his career and bossing Chelsea’s defence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought individually he was very good again, some of his 1 v 1 defending was quality...really starting to play to his potential this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Gabriel now he leader of defense pick them up again these games happen but now he has major task to get them performing again

mirrorstares

Third name of the teamsheet after Laca and Flamsdale really.

You could blame him for the first goal but he's left with both VVD and Mane after Partey gives up

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Second time an Arsenal played has been involved in a robbery in the last two years. Not to sound like a conspiracist but how do we know criminals aren’t targeting them? Don’t these guys have bodyguards?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Second time an Arsenal played has been involved in a robbery in the last two years. Not to sound like a conspiracist but how do we know criminals aren’t targeting them? Don’t these guys have bodyguards?
They probably target certain routes areas where wealthy people are known to live.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They probably target certain routes areas where wealthy people are known to live.
The fact that these players are known to be rich and recognizable to the average criminal is why they are targeted. In Mexico and Brazil gangsters will even target the players families for kidnapping.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thankfully no injuries for Gabriel Is really you can't feel save anywhere in today world. Players will be forced to hire body guards now and this is not good image.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Lucky it happened to Gabriel and he managed to fight them off. If it had happened to Ben White, he'd have been beaten aerially on a header again

Gunner-Union

Prob with bodyguards in the UK is they can not carry any type of self defense weapon. so if your going to attack/rob the player so long as u are armed with something you have the advantage and for many criminals even guns are very attainable

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hang on, watching that video, the reporter claimed this happened back in August, if that is right why is it just being released now as news or maybe the reporter is wrong & a bit confused.

Top Bottom