• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It sounds like he's claiming "In August" but considering I don't know many suburbs/areas around London maybe he's stating the area it happened & it just sounds to me like "August".

I mean the sentencing. The trial is over and the judge made a judgment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gab confirmed from his Instagram story that the robbery attempt happen tow month ago and everything been resolved

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Happened in August so will not have any impact on the game tomorrow. Gabriel showed real balls. Fought of the attacker who wielded a baseball bat. Attacker seems some scumbag from Tottenham.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I like him but man he can be useless when up against really good forwards. When someone is fast, tricky and has good movement they just get by him easy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I liked some of forward passing at 2nd half. Gabriel and white are still young really we can't expect clean sheet every game and there will be games they struggle

Bloodbather

Established Member

Really appreciated the way he comfortably got the ball out of pressure with good forward passes yesterday. Showed good composure and passing ability.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's our most important player now, I feel.

Such a good CB, man...wish he got to play in some of our Wenger Emirates teams, would have been perfect.

mirrorstares

When the game became chaos he seemed to be our less confused player.

A lot of the credit Ramsdale gets for our clean sheets and supposed defensive improvement actually belongs to this guy.

Top Bottom