• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was really pissed with him first 15 minutes he was losing his thankfully like rest of team he get it together. And with him every corner we have chsnce to score he absolutely monster in air

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Atletico don't have it in them to take our best players, they will get Pablo Mari and like it!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s still a bit rash, first 10 mins he was having a proper Mustafi but he’s definitely our best defender. Put him in Chelsea’s system and he’s getting compared to VVD.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think Gabriel and Ramsdale are fighting it out for club POTS at the moment. Feels like the first proper physically imposing centre half we've had since Sol.

Still has lapses of concentration to try and iron out of his game like when he pulled their guy down in the box. I felt sure they where going to drag that back for a penalty. I suppose the biggest difference is he looks a million times more confident this season. Looks like a real leader in that defence.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was really pissed with him first 15 minutes he was losing his thankfully like rest of team he get it together. And with him every corner we have chsnce to score he absolutely monster in air
He is great in the air. Think our offensive corner setup this season has been excellent and he is a part of that. If he gets a run at the ball, and he is good at judging the ball flight, he really arrives.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Going by that celebration our colossus is becoming a father isn't he. Deserved. Brilliant player, bossing experienced PL players like they're kids.
I got a feeling from Laca's reaction that he might not have known. He looked quite surprised when Gabriel wanted the ball.

I know a lot of posters are really down on this team, but I think it seems like a nice group of boys trying their best. Would like some more bite in the team, but maybe some will develop it. Think Saka and ESR have some attitude.

Reactions: Xln

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is great in the air. Think our offensive corner setup this season has been excellent and he is a part of that. If he gets a run at the ball, and he is good at judging the ball flight, he really arrives.
Thanks to our New set piece coach most of our corners now are dangerous also we have players like Tomi and Gabriel who not afraid to attack the ball need White to get into mix and hopefully the striker we'll sign in summer

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With every game he plays he's looking more and more like the best signing of the post Wenger era.

Top Bottom