• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He will be benched by Saliba when he comes back, mark my words.

He has been all over the place in recent weeks, prone to too many rash actions which are becoming more and more costly.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some of you are mental if you think he is getting dropped/benched at any point, ffs :lol:

Brilliant CB, with top potential...even with some little errors, some great tackles and headers won tonight.

SA Gunner

Some of you are mental if you think he is getting dropped/benched at any point, ffs :lol:

Brilliant CB, with top potential...even with some little errors, some great tackles and headers won tonight.

Werent you the guy who said top four was out the question, at some stage?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Werent you the guy who said top four was out the question, at some stage?

I have been pretty positive about our chances this season, you are probably mixing me up with someone else.

Top Four and League Cup Double on it's way home!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Didn't feel he was that shaky tonight to be honest. Thought all the defence looked as comfortable as they could be in the circumstances. Up till a couple games ago I'd have him as our best player this season but Saka is very quickly taking charge of that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He will be benched by Saliba when he comes back, mark my words.

He has been all over the place in recent weeks, prone to too many rash actions which are becoming more and more costly.
Haha calm down man! Saliba has made some fishy plays as well and that in the biggest farmer league known in history.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I thought he was good again - a couple of mistakes, one that should have been costly late on, but overall won a lot of headers and tackles.

SA Gunner

You can’t be sorry when you’re dead I suppose. :p

Only joking, just have to stay out of Johannesburg. And Pretoria. And Cape Town. Actually you know what just stay in the south coast and you should be safe.

Gabriel need to come down to get his head cleared and back in the game. We need him to be on song for us during the run in.

Visitors are usually blown away by Cape Town, an LA coastal vibe down there. Johannesburg has a more gritty 80s-90s New York City vibe, with other areas more modern and expensive. Still an awesome city if you know the right people (me ;) ).
Durban and the east coast has that Miami like weather and laid back vibe, great for winter time as the weather is perfect.

But you're right... nothing beats the spots away from the big cities, where you really get the beauty and high quality rest and relaxation. Awesome if you coming in with Euros, Pounds or Dollars. Just like the South Coast ;)

Kav

Established Member
He actually played well in the loss though. I can’t really fault either to the two CB’s against Liverpool.

The only thing one could say is that he allowed Jota to be inside but that would be harsh as the play he was following was on his side of the pitch before the ball was switched across field behind him. That one was down to Ramsdale in my opinion if he stayed on his line it would have been harder for Jota to score that.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hes a really good player but doesn't have that class the elite CBs do, it was evident last light when you saw Liverpools guys. If Saliba is as good as he's made out to be I think he's potentially our best CB.

Top Bottom