• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For all the talk of him being hot headed, that was some very composed defending right at the end from him...was getting Mustafi PTSD, expected a mad error and a goal to be given away then :lol:

Big player for us now and in the future.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The last time we had cb that score many goals his name was Vermaelen. I'm happy we have Gabriel because every set piece we got big chance to score he absolutely beast. He got 5 goals this season could been more.

There still improvement needed but there no way we even considering selling him.

Riou

Feel him and White will go up a level next season, both have been quality.

Very good base for us to build on, over the next few years.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The player we could get most money from in a sale, if good price come along sell abroad and let’s see how Saliba and white gels

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He posted on his IG story that he's in Istanbul so expect to see him with a new set of hair this preseason.

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Riou

New hair (again) done, new contract next...blimey!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's fine, but T. Silva he will never be.
Fair enough.

Can’t tell where he ends up but I’m glad to see such a naturally strong colossal player at Arsenal for a change.

We’ve never signed enough of these at the Emirates outside of Giroud who was oafish until he became refined with experience.

Top Bottom