• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hes becoming an embarrassment to the forum. The fact that he tries to say he's Swedish because he's ashamed of his own nationality says it all.
Or I’m not deluded fan who scream world class after few good months. You have a defence that conceded 8 goals less than us. But somehow our 2 CBs have been the best CBs? I can go back to august/September in this thread where everyone was slagging him off being error prone. He is in great form have been very good since the World Cup specially

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Or I’m not deluded fan who scream world class after few good months. You have a defence that conceded 8 goals less than us. But somehow our 2 CBs have been the best CBs? I can go back to august/September in this thread where everyone was slagging him off being error prone. He is in great form have been very good since the World Cup specially
I say Gabriel is and has been better than Botman. I'll give you something to look at. Then come back to me with a logical argument to say different. First is one defenders team is 25 points ahead of the other. The rest.....enjoy 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_234758_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_234758_Chrome.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230401_234810_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_234810_Chrome.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230401_235010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_235010_Chrome.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 7

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What do you not understand about a team playing farmer ball? If you get 9 or 10 guys dropping deep all the time it is easy to look good for a slightly better than mid table team. How has that team played in the last couple of months? I guarantee you if he was asked to play with one holding midfielder, inverted fullback, high line, and build from back his team wouldn’t give up 17 goals.

Farzad Stoned

I say Gabriel is and has been better than Botman. I'll give you something to look at. Then come back to me with a logical argument to say different. First is one defenders team is 25 points ahead of the other. The rest.....enjoy 😉

Game set and match this Bottom guy is a plumber or farmer compared to Gabriel. Honestly, you just can’t give the award to a dude who finishes 5 or 6th and wins nothing. It would be like giving Shawcross defender of the Year because Stoke finished 10th or something

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Game set and match this Bottom guy is a plumber or farmer compared to Gabriel. Honestly, you just can’t give the award to a dude who finishes 5 or 6th and wins nothing. It would be like giving Shawcross defender of the Year because Stoke finished 10th or something
To be honest I rate Botman and I think he would go alongside Gabriel in a team of the season. I've watched a fair bit of Newcastle and he's been impressive.

But he isn't ahead of Gabriel. The eye test doesn't say he is. The league table doesn't say he is and the stats don't.

Now we know @Rasmi likes to hate on his on players. But he cannot come up with a logical argument based on everything why Botman is better.

When he finishes in the takeaway tonight he will search some site to paint Botman out to be better but we all know Gabriel takes the title.

Farzad Stoned

To be honest I rate Botman and I think he would go alongside Gabriel in a team of the season. I've watched a fair bit of Newcastle and he's been impressive.

But he isn't ahead of Gabriel. The eye test doesn't say he is. The league table doesn't say he is and the stats don't.

Now we know @Rasmi likes to hate on his on players. But he cannot come up with a logical argument based on everything why Botman is better.

When he finishes in the takeaway tonight he will search some site to paint Botman out to be better but we all know Gabriel takes the title.
I am not saying he is a crap defender it is just easy to look good on a team that is built to defend. Botman would not start for Arsenal. I wouldn’t take him for Big Willy either. Botman could be great, but i want to see how he defends on an island like Gabriel and Saliba do. With our system one of the tactical drawbacks is there is acres of space wide to counter us if we get turned over. Do you know how often our CBs are forced to defend tricky wingers with a head of steam 30-35 yards away from goal? Happens a ton and we rarely pay for it. Most CBs pulled out that wide with a tricky winger are toast or are racking up redcards.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He can’t be the defender of the year. That will go to Botman

If Gabriel wins the title, he won't give a flying toss about individual accolades.

Ballon D'Or aside, they're for the likes of Kane & other pathetic nearly men.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I am not saying he is a crap defender it is just easy to look good on a team that is built to defend. Botman would not start for Arsenal. I wouldn’t take him for Big Willy either. Botman could be great, but i want to see how he defends on an island like Gabriel and Saliba do. With our system one of the tactical drawbacks is there is acres of space wide to counter us if we get turned over. Do you know how often our CBs are forced to defend tricky wingers with a head of steam 30-35 yards away from goal? Happens a ton and we rarely pay for it. Most CBs pulled out that wide with a tricky winger are toast or are racking up redcards.
Agreed. No CB in the league is under more pressure by design than Saliba and Gabriel are. That they stand up to it so magnificently is a testament to the sheer brilliance of them individually and as partners.

Farzad Stoned

Agreed. No CB in the league is under more pressure by design than Saliba and Gabriel are. That they stand up to it so magnificently is a testament to the sheer brilliance of them individually and as partners.
Botman is also backed up by a better less flashy goalkeeper as well. Partey and Gabriel are the two rocks that Artetaball is based on. If those two aren’t playing good to great we would be nowhere near top of table. Arteta trusts both so much he can play this way. Up till this year people forget how turgid and agricultural our attack was last two seasons.

Farzad Stoned

Rasmi has been captured and exterminated by the Daleks. So there'll be no more from him.

Take it easy on @Rasmi he is a good lad sometimes though the elevator doesn’t reach the penthouse suite if you know what i mean. I am stoned all the time and after reading some of his comments i am convinced he gets better drugs than me and that really ticks me off

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Here is the thing with player of the season or being part of player of the season. You don’t have to be a better player to get ahead of a player. Gabriel early on the season was poor. Games like Fulham and Liverpool away he was getting slagged of in here.

Farzad Stoned

Here is the thing with player of the season or being part of player of the season. You don’t have to be a better player to get ahead of a player. Gabriel early on the season was poor. Games like Fulham and Liverpool away he was getting slagged of in here.
Yeah slagged off by people who don’t understand he was getting used to a new high risk partner and high risk system and don’t understand tactics. Gabriel’s numbers are better than Botman and his team is collapsing. Yeah give it to him, you might as well give the award to Shawcross he was highly rated for awhile to

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Gabriel has been better. Go check the stats pal. Don't avoid that. Break it down why Botman has been better and show why.

Farzad Stoned

Bro, if you said Ake defender of the year i would say ok incredible player and one of best defenders in world having a great season. No one could of criticized that call. But who the F is Botman, on a tailspinning team, with a better keeper that plays farmer ball even at home. If you park the bus every match i should hope you don’t concede.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom