• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
TBF my post is the first one with a link to Arsenal.com I think all above mine should be deleted! :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Terrible moderation.

I actually waited for him to be announced and posted it in the correct sub-forum.

Bootcut wasteman jumped the gun, didn't even post a picture and posted it in the wrong forum and still gets ownership?

Correct it or I'm gone tonight.
I was first, even in my bootcuts.

Stop crying about it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Technical director Edu said: “We are delighted to have signed Gabriel. He is a player we have been studying for a while and he was in demand from many clubs, so we are proud to have agreed and completed this transfer with Lille and the player. Gabriel is a player of high quality and Mikel and his coaches are looking forward to integrating him into the club.”

Mikel Arteta said: “We welcome Gabriel to Arsenal. He has many qualities which will make us stronger as a defensive unit and as a team. He has proved with Lille that he is a defender with many outstanding attributes and we are looking forward to watching him grow as an Arsenal player.”

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
FFS finally!

Welcome to Arsenal, Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom