• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
either everyone at the club reaaaaally likes the new adidas gear or they've been given an order to aggressively market the new adidas gear :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't think I've seen him lose a header he's gone for since he debuted. He gets up like Ramos.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Love Gabriel. I think he's been a great signing, but Kane was feeding off scraps for the whole game.

Luiz and Gabriel had very little to do outside of the last 10 minutes beyond the basics. They didn't mess up but not exactly a really over the top praise worthy performance.

The block was top notch though.

Breezy ®

Said he’s a donkey and got abuse for it.

Big, strong and bloody useless. Mari should have started today. At least he can communicate.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Undoubtedly a poor performance from him but he's also had to constantly face attack and attack with very little respite. As soon as he or anyone of our defensive players clear then it comes straight back at them. You can't set a team up like that and expect your CBs to have a good game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think we got a bit carried away after his good performance against the mighty Fulham on opening day. Apart from United at OT he's not been great ever since. Has a lot of the right attributes, and undoubted ability but this is why you can never fully trust young CB's. Especially coming into our mess of a defence, it'd be different if he had a Mertesacker alongside him, some competent midfielders ahead of him and a commanding goalkeeper behind him, sadly at Arsenal you get none of those luxuries.

wolfkidultman

I think we got a bit carried away after his good performance against the mighty Fulham on opening day. Apart from United at OT he's not been great ever since. Has a lot of the right attributes, and undoubted ability but this is why you can never fully trust young CB's. Especially coming into our mess of a defence, it'd be different if he had a Mertesacker alongside him, some competent midfielders ahead of him and a commanding goalkeeper behind him, sadly at Arsenal you get none of those luxuries.
He was lucky not to get sent off at Old Trafford.

He isn’t good enough as it stands. Third choice at best.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I honestly don't think he was that bad today, there was some really good defending in certain phases, but he was certainly punished for a couple of pretty rash moments. Was poor on the goal and had a few moments where he was a tad overzealous. Honestly think he was one of our better defenders on the day - Chambers and Holding were awful.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our best player today by a mile.

Saved partey blushes after Partey header straight to Mane but Gabriel reacted brilliantly. Denied another goal with an important block. Made several 1v 1 imporant challenges in the 2nd half.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
@Mitch in trolling mode i see. Mate he was fault of 2 goals today him and Holding were freaking awful

Thought our defence did very very well for majorty of the game. Gabriel dominant in air, made numoerus one vs imporant challnges. We were just facing wave after wave of attack with cms being played of the the park and wingers being passengers.

Leno was at fault for the first two goals in my opinion.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I thought he was suspect when he came back from being a way for a while but then he found form again. Idk he seems inconsistent for me. I still like him but if he is still up down next season then we will know it was a bad signing

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Thought he was one of our better players. Got minced by Salah for the 2nd goal though.

Left Exposed by that turd Holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom