• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is was main part of us being 3rd best defensive team in league Luiz was vital for Gabriel to settle quick. Gabriel will only get better alot of times today brighton tried to get behind him but his recovery pace so good.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really solid debut season. He's had some shaky moments and some really good ones but only 23 in a team in disarray so credit to him for keeping it together.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lille must be laughing at us after winning the league. Both he and Partey’s ex team win their leagues being massive underdogs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Live scenes of Gabby finding his tooth...

...seriously though, I think he did find it.

Shame he did, tbh...would have liked to have seen this thread title get changed to Gabriel "Toothless Aggression" Magalhaes :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Live scenes of Gabby finding his tooth...

...seriously though, I think he did find it.

Shame he did, tbh...would have liked to have seen this thread title get changed to Gabriel "Toothless Aggression" Magalhaes :lol:
Booked for blatant post stealing, next one and you're locked in the lobby with Richard.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Was his season really that good? I feel like he was our weakest CB tbh. Even Mari has been better overall.

Went as expected, has the tools to be a very good CB thankfully, once a good coach gets their hands on him anyway.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Went as expected, has the tools to be a very good CB thankfully, once a good coach gets their hands on him anyway.
He seems to be really rash and makes bad decisions, we don't need another Koscielny type. Hope he improves though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He seems to be really rash and makes bad decisions, we don't need another Koscielny type. Hope he improves though.

You know I meant it when I said I was leaving AM last night, logged off from my phone and everything.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd agree he's been rash at times but all our best defensive displays this season have came from him, his performance against Kane was quality for example. For a 23 year old, new to the league in a team that's been really struggling I'd say he's had a decent year. He's a different league to Mari who'd struggle to get into any sides in the top 10-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom