• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DEF914-B7-CFF2-4-AFB-9-B17-100-DAC676870.jpg

Memphis? I'm listening.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Every player has a price and he's far from the finished product but he wouldn't be an easy player to replace.

We shouldn't pick up the phone for under £50m+.

I'm not falling for them palming off any of their dross on us either. Imagine that stick insect Puig in the PL 🤣

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

😂 Why they extended umtiti until 2026. That's why imo signing center back is complicated they need to let go at least 2.

It’s because it was the galaxy brain move of restructuring his pay by giving him less per week but extending it :lol:

Obviously he’s just going to sit on that for another four years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s because it was the galaxy brain move of restructuring his pay by giving him less per week but extending it :lol:

Obviously he’s just going to sit on that for another four years.
I don't understand how that club run they lucky got Xavi they deserve nothing he basically single handed saving them. Umtiti going nowhere the guy finished as footballer

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Barcelona and the Spanish league in general **** every club trying to buy their players with these absurd release clauses.

Time the PL played them at their own game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Knowing us we’ll end up swapping him for Aubameyang.

I feel we will somehow end up with Eden Fatzard, even though that shouldn't even be possible.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
**** Barcelona, seriously we need to stop doing business with them unless they want to make some dumb Coutinho type move.

We always seem to get ****ed by them ever since we done them dirty with Petit/Overmars combo, yeah we got lucky with Vermaelan and too Sanchez but;

Cesc
Henry
Hleb
Song
Van Bronckhorst
Auba

I feel like they still have an outstanding £50million+ to pay us on them 6 players we sent there way, they must love dealing with us as we always sell low to them and I bet they expect it with Gabriel too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
**** Barcelona, seriously we need to stop doing business with them unless they want to make some dumb Coutinho type move.

We always seem to get ****ed by them ever since we done them dirty with Petit/Overmars combo, yeah we got lucky with Vermaelan and too Sanchez but;

Cesc
Henry
Hleb
Song
Van Bronckhorst
Auba

I feel like they still have an outstanding £50million+ to pay us on them 6 players we sent there way, they must love dealing with us as we always sell low to them and I bet they expect it with Gabriel too.
Need to stop doing business with all Spanish teams. They put unrealistic release clauses in every players contract and make it extremely difficult to do deals with them often having to pay it all upfront like Thomas.

Raul de Tomas €70m. Isak €90m. Time the PL ****ed them over for a few years to get them to wise up.

How a team can set a €1billion release clause is ridiculous. For example Barca with Pedri.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We have Saliba who's clear. Get rid of this error prone bum to nerf Barca.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Need to stop doing business with all Spanish teams. They put unrealistic release clauses in every players contract and make it extremely difficult to do deals with them often having to pay it all upfront like Thomas.

Raul de Tomas €70m. Isak €90m. Time the PL ****ed them over for a few years to get them to wise up.

How a team can set a €1billion release clause is ridiculous. For example Barca with Pedri.

I think its a requirement from La Liga to have release clauses for every player, the mega ones aren't exactly serious and just there so no one can really activate it unless they be dumb.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think its a requirement from La Liga to have release clauses for every player, the mega ones aren't exactly serious and just there so no one can really activate it unless they be dumb.
Yeah I know its law. But it isn't law to make a 40m player suddenly worth €90m. The prices they set are ridiculous and the fact teams have to pay up front makes it twice as ridiculous.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah I know its law. But it isn't law to make a 40m player suddenly worth €90m. The prices they set are ridiculous and the fact teams have to pay up front makes it twice as ridiculous.

The release clause doesnt value the player at the number set.

Pedri is not valued at 1B and would never go for anywhere close to 1B, the reason they set ridiculous prices is because the clubs have to and dont want them triggered.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We would be mad to sell, even though his form has been bad lately.
He's still a 24 yrs old defender, which is super young for his position. He has obvious qualities, and a good ceiling imo.

How much does a young promising defender cost on the market today? We've seen how much we paid for White.
Any young defender we gonna get is gonna come with his shortcomings and his patches of bad form, and he gonna need to adapt.
Might as well keep Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom