• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Unless its a ridiculous fee then what is the point?

We got a CB in Gabriel who is pretty settled and our first choice CB, dont see why we need to sell and just restart the whole settling/adapting phase again.

Even bringing back Saliba will have problems intigrating him in as hes been in France the past however many years.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I knew they were somehow going to include this gimp in the transfer saga.
Juve and serie A as a whole is actually shameless :lol: or does this only happen when they're dealing with assna?

SK___

I did, do these idiots think they are buying him on the cheap? Pay up or shut up!!
I know what you mean, but juve stance is to act broke… we’ll sell gabriel just to replace him with holding or some 5’11 guy nobody’s ever heard of for cheap from some team based in east bumf***

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I know what you mean, but juve stance is to act broke… we’ll sell gabriel just to replace him with holding or some 5’11 dude nobody’s ever heard for cheap from some team based in east bumf***
Nah they tried to bend us over in Jan, we arent selling. They are cheeky w⚓s!!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Hate dealing with Italian clubs although getting some Italian players given their lack of involvement in world cup might be beneficial.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Juventus are far from broke they just skanky, these ****ers drop big money often but claim poverty.

Higuain
De Ligt
CR7
Vlahovic

They also love a summer filled with 30-40mil transfers from there league.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
John Cross with the clickbait articles in recent weeks. Imagine thinking we could easily double our money selling him to Juve 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom