Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Unless its a ridiculous fee then what is the point?

We got a CB in Gabriel who is pretty settled and our first choice CB, dont see why we need to sell and just restart the whole settling/adapting phase again.

Even bringing back Saliba will have problems intigrating him in as hes been in France the past however many years.

SK___

I did, do these idiots think they are buying him on the cheap? Pay up or shut up!!
I know what you mean, but juve stance is to act broke… we’ll sell gabriel just to replace him with holding or some 5’11 guy nobody’s ever heard of for cheap from some team based in east bumf***

Sanchez11

Superior Journalist To Charles Watts
I know what you mean, but juve stance is to act broke… we’ll sell gabriel just to replace him with holding or some 5’11 dude nobody’s ever heard for cheap from some team based in east bumf***
Nah they tried to bend us over in Jan, we arent selling. They are cheeky w⚓s!!

MartiSaka

Hate dealing with Italian clubs although getting some Italian players given their lack of involvement in world cup might be beneficial.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Juventus are far from broke they just skanky, these ****ers drop big money often but claim poverty.

Higuain
De Ligt
CR7
Vlahovic

They also love a summer filled with 30-40mil transfers from there league.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
John Cross with the clickbait articles in recent weeks. Imagine thinking we could easily double our money selling him to Juve 🤣

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts