• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho you want to get rid?
Hell no I think he's sick :lol:

I'm at the stage in my life where I just want to see players I rate and like happy. Him ending up at one of the Spanish giants at some stage wouldn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t surprise me if he left because he wasn’t signed by Teta and Ben White stays.

Mikel Agenda strikes again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They about to renew Araujo. How about you sell few first? They got 6 center backs.

Everyone has price but i won't sell we finally found some stability in defense we can't keep spend on defenders every summer even if Saliba replace him we'll still need to spend to buy defender because we'll be short.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They both have contracts until 2026. :lol: Barca are hoping they’ll leave for more playing time.
😂 Why they extended umtiti until 2026. That's why imo signing center back is complicated they need to let go at least 2.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am just gonna say it.

100% Vinai Out, if this happens 🤬

Goonger

😂 Why they extended umtiti until 2026. That's why imo signing center back is complicated they need to let go at least 2.
I'm sure it was a way to spread the cost of his wages that he had left on his deal over a longer term to allow them to bring a player in January. It's a bit of a fecked up situation.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sell if we get a very good fee, 60-65
Otherwise keep

Great player but not irreplaceable
But will be replaced by worse player or at best same level for more money. Also he is linked with broke Barca who want to give us their outcasts like depay and piug lol. Basically they get a hood player and remove their rubbish

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Still think he's by far our best defender. Don't see any reason we'd entertain this as he's only going to continue improving.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Arsène used to try and keep our best players for as long as possible, before eventually selling to Barca.

Arteta seemingly determined to force them to the Nou Camp as fast as possible.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DEF914-B7-CFF2-4-AFB-9-B17-100-DAC676870.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom