• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
I think that we should keep him he is still a young player and he will improve as he gets older and more experienced,
During the Newcastle, game you could see that he was telling other players where they needed to be but a lot of our players did not seem to know how to cope with the in your face style that Newcastle, played that will come with experience if we can keep these young players together.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hard to get or attract CL level defenders when you aren't in the CL and haven't been for 5 or 6 years.
Even harder when your manager is a fool that nobody with sense wants to play for. Interestingly we have a CL level defender, he just plays for someone else, because the manager is a fool.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If he wants to go let him go. Bring home Saliba. I don't believe itll change much of our thinking. One of them will leave and we need to buy a new CB.
If he goes we probably will need to buy 2 new CBs. Tets won't give that spot to Saliba, he will want a left foot CB for the LCB.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Dias 65m. Stones 50m. Rudiger going to Real Madrid to earn €400k a week. Matip is a good one. VDV 75m.

You see. Better players but would cost double what you a saying we could sell Gabriel for.

You can't sell Gabriel for 30-40m if for 30-40m you can only sign Lewis Dunk or Conor Coady. There's 0 logic in it.
Not saying we should do it, but if we wanted to upgrade on him with a more finished player then it makes sense to sell him for whatever we can get. Assuming you could trust our scouts, 30-40m on him then add another 30m on top could get us a top class defender much further along in development. In reality though we'd just waste all that money and more on a punt like Ben White.

GLITCH

Apart from not looking particularly comfortable on the ball (I think the same about Saliba), I think he's been okay. I have no idea who we might replace/upgrade him with as I haven't seen any links to CBs.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
50 - 60 million I'd sell, none of this player + cash nonsense, but I wouldn't trust this club with that money anyway.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Could there be a deal to be done for Hoe Gomez? He has three players ahead of him. Very impressed by him previous seasons

Batman

Apart from not looking particularly comfortable on the ball (I think the same about Saliba), I think he's been okay. I have no idea who we might replace/upgrade him with as I haven't seen any links to CBs.
He's statistically one of the best passers and dribblers at his position in France. He lead the league in passes completed by over 500 passes at the age of 21. That is actually impossible if you aren't comfortable on the ball. He is quite clearly head and shoulders above Gabriel and White and quite clearly one of the brightest CB prospects in the world.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He can go. Neither he nor White are CL quality defenders.
And who do you bring in Diamond Eye? Very easy to say that but we have more pressing areas to address this summer like CM and ST.

Saliba if we keep him would be giving him great competition anyway and sort out our CB area with Holding 4th choice.

GLITCH

He's statistically one of the best passers and dribblers at his position in France. He lead the league in passes completed by over 500 passes at the age of 21. That is actually impossible if you aren't comfortable on the ball. He is quite clearly head and shoulders above Gabriel and White and quite clearly one of the brightest CB prospects in the world.
They both just look really awkward to me with the ball. 😩 I can't explain it other than how I think Pogba walks like it's a lot of effort, but that's just how he walks.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I love how people think Bar a is still the powerhouse of a decade ago. They are losing Frankie because they can’t pay him and let Messi go on the feee because they can’t pay him. They are Spanish Ajax till they work out their financial issues they aren’t buying a player Arsenal has that they want to pay fairly and keep happy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The rumors about juve seriously want might be true but if it's true we want 50m they'll never pay us that.

We need to keep Gabriel for 2 more seasons and look how he'll improve keep changing your backline stability is important.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He’s a good young player, just keep him. You wouldn’t get much better if you spent the same fee again. The issue is maybe lack of experience/competition in defence. Just bring back Saliba, obvs.

Batman

They both just look really awkward to me with the ball. 😩 I can't explain it other than how I think Pogba walks like it's a lot of effort, but that's just how he walks.
Lol, ok I think I understand.

Batman

Agent is pushing these stories. He must want a new deal for his client.
Yeah to upgrade from spraypaint to a real hair transplant. I'd be embarrassed if Rob Holding was stunting on me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom