• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Isn't going anywhere. Hope next season he's marking down Son with this punching power. That little pvssy Holding pulling Son's thick hair, out of jealousy, was embarrassing.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Isn't going anywhere. Hope next season he's marking down Son with this punching power. That little pvssy Holding pulling Son's thick hair, out of jealousy, was embarrassing.
Son needs to be injured by one of our guys in the next NLD. I don't care what it takes I cannot stand him any longer.

Holding should be nowhere near the stadium on that day.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Miguel Delaney still reporting transfers?

How many times we going to say he not for sale all good defenders these days cost 60M+ so unless juve give us that amount he going nowhere.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Minimum £50m I've never seen the guy beaten in a 1-1 situation, physical, good in the air. His passing isn't the strongest, but he has gotten better in that regard over the years. Positionally he's still better than white.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Juve has to shop in a different category, I'm sure they have the funds to buy Rob Holding

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Since we bought Gabriel he became one of goal scoring defenders in PL become Brazilian international and always consistent defensively.

We should extend his contract not sell him

I'd happily let him go but only for the similar amount that will see De Ligt leave them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Only some crazy offer we can't refuse he no different than de ligt who going for 70-75M

That's my point.

There's always fleecing PL clubs, about time the reverse happened to them.

Juve need to be told in no uncertain terms "£70m or **** off and come back when you're run by adults".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom