• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Mate, that intelligent movement for his assist to Dani C.

Maybe I'm getting carried away but didn't it take Wenger like five years to coach that kind of movement into Walcott?:lol:

Not a slight on Theo, just demonstrating how good his football IQ is at such a tender age.
I don't think that was Wenger's fault. Theo was a lovely boy and he was all heart but beyond his sensational speed he had nowhere near the instinct and raw talent Martinelli has.

Standard Liege, despite the clueless mocking on AM, was a sterner test than Forest and he passed it with flying colours. He's got to be given time in some PL games now or he will stagnate and get restless.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

After his 1st appearence in pre season i knew he was quality. I read Emery sees him as a winger which atm he could be, but long term hes 100% a striker.

Pepes blue pill

Hope liverpool play the high line of theirs in the cup game, this boy is lightening quick so they wont be catching him, not been able to really see it in the two cups games as both teams played deep

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people worried about Real or Barca? If and when it happens you can’t do anything anyway, all players from all clubs will leave for those two. Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Sp**s players have all left for those two and this will always be the case.

Pepes blue pill

Why are people worried about Real or Barca? If and when it happens you can’t do anything anyway, all players from all clubs will leave for those two. Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Sp**s players have all left for those two and this will always be the case.

Agreed, if and when it happens they will ****ing pay for once tho, none of that cesc on the cheap bs

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He sees himself as a left winger, which is a shame for now, given thats where we have the most competition for places, seeing Auba, Saka and Nelson all play there, although he should be ahead of Nelson.

Really wish Unai tried him there at the EPL before Laca comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom