• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky47

Established Member
Very excited about Martinelli, but still very early days yet. I just hope to see him feature in the Prem soon, see if he can make the jump up in quality.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
speed, skill, movement, positioning and finishing. He's got it all.

This kid is a special talent. what a time to be alive.
We're bring through several kids who could potentially be word class in 3-4 years.

Only negative is that I don't think Unai is the kind of manager that will be able to harness their talent

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
No reason he would ignore him. Nelson seemed better now, which is great. But Saka, Martinelli and similar great performers are a way for Emery to keep his job.

This was the risk the club and Emery took. Sold Iwobi, loaned Mkhitaryan. Probably saw in training and pre-season what they have in their hands.

3 players for LW position, hoping even one will come good this season. Now it seems two of them are progressing even better than thought. Nelson getting up to some speed too maybe.

This way we can rotate Auba & Laca to keep them fresh, with Auba starting most important ones because of his counter-attack threat. And use a bit different tactics in different games and situations.

Looking good in that regard and in hindsight. This was the risk I understood very well and agreed to, even before this early flourishing of Saka & Martinelli. Said it here.
Oh how I hoped after Iwobi and Micki took off that it meant the young guys were impressing. Looks like we have our answer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Thought he was incredibly lively again . not far from a start I feel .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really not bad again he look one of few players that preform ahead of thier age

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He’s a striker.

Can play on the wings like Auba so that’s a plus. But he comes alive in the centre.

Manberg

Predator
He looks very good with the ball at his feet.
Improvements in other areas needed but he’s not far off.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Got that mean curler on him. Loved the pass he made to Auba, kid's got swagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom