• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Freddie you blind git - start Martineli.

He deserves it - our best player currently after PEA.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Why he wasn't brought on with about 20 minutes to go I will never know.

One of only 3 players in the whole squad who have shown they can score goals. He can work extremely hard, he can press. He can even assist (something he has done brilliantly when he came on against Soton). But no, let's wait till the game is up before we send him on.

Don't want to judge Freddie too early but that was incredibly bad subs decisions.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's done everything to prove he deserves a PL start, I really thought Freddie would stick his neck out and go all out attack seeing as our defence is so poor. If we have Martinelli Auba Pepe up front the opposition are going to be far more defensive for fear of being hit on the break.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He has the attitude, fight & arrogant streak our youngsters used to have when joining the first team. A welcome change these days.

boyinneedofhumor

The ironic part is that (to me) he looks the closest to Freddie in darting runs and potentially nicking a goal.

Genuinely curious how Freddie views him.

chessygoal

He delivered once again. Each time he has an opportunity to showcase his talent, he answers the call.
Clinical finish when we needed it the most. Best attitude I've seen in an Arsenal player for a long time.
He deserved a start and might just have earned tonight a place in our first XI for the foreseeable future.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I put him into my fantasy football team this week so I am taking full credit for his first PL goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom