• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why are Arsenal on the internet media acting like this is some big signing that people care about? :lol:

By the news coming out you might think we already signed Zaha. Calm your selves, its u18 player who will eat way to much pizza in next 5 years.
There’s no need to be so negative mate...

Think of it as us making an effort to make this kid and his family feel welcome and appreciated.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hopefully he turns out to be a new Anelka-like signing. Exploding on the scene in his debut season.

We've had a lot of promising attacking players from S.America, but with Edu watching him closely and his stats, I hope he will hit the ground running with goals galore :) .

jvw

He looks like a decent runner in those clips, if not particularly agile. Doubt we'll see much of him in the first team for quite a while.

CanadianGooner1608

Welcome Martinelli!

I wont pretend I know how he plays, I have never seen him before.
I will hope that our scouts are competent and saw something special in him.
Willing to give him time to adapt and see how he evolves at worse. At best, hoping for a great servant to the club.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hopefully he turns out to be a new Anelka-like signing. Exploding on the scene in his debut season.

We've had a lot of promising attacking players from S.America, but with Edu watching him closely and his stats, I hope he will hit the ground running with goals galore :) .
Who? I can't think of a single South American attacker who's succeeded at this club except Sanchez for a season or two. In fact the only Brazilian who was an unqualified success was the great Gilberto Silva.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Doesn’t look exceptionally fast or strong judging from the YouTube videos. Surprised that the pace and power merchants hasn’t called him a flop already.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Those kick ups alone should tell you the boy is pretty skilled, edu wouldn't have recommended him for nothing,
Elite name ✔
Good looks ✔
Brazilian ✔ , seems driven has everything you need to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom