• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoz_Enigma

Is Messi really ball chasing player or is there a deferent meaning of the term? Hardly see him chase after defender and win a tackle.

I will place Nelli in the level of Tevez and Alexis in that regard. The 3 above are quite outstanding in that aspect.
Messi in his younger days commit alot to pressing. But over the years as he got older he conserves alot of energy and pick his right moment to attack. He is now basically Özil in his prime now with goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he going to be top player his attitude and workrate is amazing he not afraid of anything.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Must have seriously worked on his game after the Barca/Utd and whoever else rejections.

Refuse to believe they turned down the player we're seeing today. Having said that he is completely fearless, sometimes that masks deficiencies but I'm yet to see any.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Must have seriously worked on his game after the Barca/Utd and whoever else rejections.

Refuse to believe they turned down the player we're seeing today. Having said that he is completely fearless, sometimes that masks deficiencies but I'm yet to see any.

We pulled the trigger before them. United had him a couple of times for a training thing they have with Ituano, but passed.

Barça and others scouted, but the offer came from Arsenal and his agent advised him to take it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We pulled the trigger before them. United had him a couple of times for a training thing they have with Ituano, but passed.

Barça and others scouted, but the offer came from Arsenal and his agent advised him to take it.
Makes a lot more sense, glad to have him!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Edu made the call or the agent realized he’d actually gets games here. Either way I’m over the moon he plays for AFC.

Manberg

Predator

Based on what I saw today, the pressing technique wasn't right. He'd run at full speed and then be side stepped by the guy on the ball. Could be easily coached though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Seems to have the quality to create chances out of nothing.. Smallest of openings and he's able to get a shot off. Players like that wins you games on bad days.

ScotsGooner89

I really think he’s the next club legend if he stays long enough. He has the work rate that truly elite players have. The ronaldo type who you can imagine being first to training and last to leave. Already has an excellent starting skill set too.

Manberg

Predator
Said it during the game but I was mad at Guendouzi for blaming Martinelli for shooting. Guendo was like "why you shoot pass it to me". Martinelli has every right to shoot when he wants. He is confident, play to it, don't knock it!

Kysus

He has the decisiveness in the final third that is hard to teach and really rare at that age.
Nelson still lacking it while Iwobi never attained it

Sydney-Gooner

I really think he’s the next club legend if he stays long enough. He has the work rate that truly elite players have. The ronaldo type who you can imagine being first to training and last to leave. Already has an excellent starting skill set too.

That's what excites me the most about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom