• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Martinelli isn’t ready.

I like that he is being protected from the fans, they will only chat sh*t when he inevitably shows inconsistencies being a kid.

I’ve lost count the amount of slight built talented kids careers we’ve ruined cause we’ve forced them in the league early in a team full of losers only to get kicked by grown men in opposition teams. Some of you don’t learn, the above scenario is not a great education.

We have two top class well paid grown arse strikers, let them set an example. Martilleni will have his time.
Whilst I agree with you in that Martinelli will have his time and he needs to learn from our 2 very highly paid strikers I think he has shown he is ready, he has a level of talent we haven’t seen since JW or Cesc. Something that imo our other youngsters dont have. They can become good players and is in no way a dig at them.

Martinelli looks a class above, dont think he would struggle. We have to find the right balance between protecting him and playing him to develop in the best way (which I think we are).

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He is defo a cut above in terms of confidence/mentality.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he came from hard times, the boy has no fear. It’s been a while since we’ve had such talent.

I’m defo excited underneath the bitterness, but I’m happy with the way he’s being used atm.

Reactions: roz

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Brazil will be desperate to get him in that Olympic squad now you feel

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t see anything spectacular abilities when I watch him tbh. Obviously that might be down to me not being some scouting wizard like many of you on here who have already propelled him to super talent type heights.

Great effort and attitude in the lad. Things that get you off the seat? Haven’t seen it at all.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I don’t see anything spectacular abilities when I watch him tbh. Obviously that might be down to me not being some scouting wizard like many of you on here who have already propelled him to super talent type heights.

Great effort and attitude in the lad. Things that get you off the seat? Haven’t seen it at all.
Guessing you’ve seen the variety of different goals he’s scored for us already? Inside the box, outside the box, headers, skills to turn a man and shoot. His highlight reel for us is filthy already. Throw in his mentality and workrate and that is the reason why I personally rate him so highly.

He plays like a young Aguero

roz

Fake News Merchant
Plus hes going to score against Sheffield utd on Saturday. Can feeeeel it in maaaa bones
Going to have a decent bet on it

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Guessing you’ve seen the variety of different goals he’s scored for us already? Inside the box, outside the box, headers, skills to turn a man and shoot. His highlight reel for us is filthy already. Throw in his mentality and workrate and that is the reason why I personally rate him so highly.

He plays like a young Aguero
Maybe he is referring to fancy tricks that some talented players like to do. To some extent, I agree with him, Martinelli is not a showman so it's a bit harder to see the talent. So far he has shown that he is a very efficient and hardworking player and his small tricks are only for creating space to shoot, not entertain the crowd

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Maybe he is referring to fancy tricks that some talented players like to do. To some extent, I agree with him, Martinelli is not a showman so it's a bit harder to see the talent. So far he has shown that he is a very efficient and hardworking player and his small tricks are only for creating space to shoot, not entertain the crowd
Give me a player that produces over one that needs to do 10 step overs to turn and pass the ball backwards.
Get what you mean though

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I love this kid and I think Arteta is playing it smart with him at the moment. However, he should come on later in games if he isn't starting on the LW or as a ST. I want him to come on when the game is won or we are leading, not when the pressure is on and he is the one to try to bail us out, at least not yet, slowly get him to that point.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

He's got real pace, he's versatile, he can beat a man, he can finish with his feet and his head and he's instinctive. He also has a great attitude which will accentuate all those qualities. There's nothing he can't do. He's the real deal. Wake up lad.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Martinelli is a lot more skillful than people give him credit for. The difference is he is efficient with his tricks rather than unnecessarily waste energy doing a million step overs and he actually trys to impact the game with intense pressing and he does it all game.

chessygoal

Martinelli is a lot more skillful than people give him credit for. The difference is he is efficient with his tricks rather than unnecessarily waste energy doing a million step overs and he actually trys to impact the game with intense pressing and he does it all game.
He has that weird Suarez style of dribbling, head down, stumbling into players but somehow getting the ball out of it. It's a lot less pretty on the eye, but it's efficient. Alexis Sanchez had a similar style too.

Vantastico

Whilst I agree with you in that Martinelli will have his time and he needs to learn from our 2 very highly paid strikers I think he has shown he is ready, he has a level of talent we haven’t seen since JW or Cesc. Something that imo our other youngsters dont have. They can become good players and is in no way a dig at them.

Martinelli looks a class above, dont think he would struggle. We have to find the right balance between protecting him and playing him to develop in the best way (which I think we are).
I do rate Joe Willock, but man.

Balboa

So far £250 profit
If we hold on to win another £65 profit.
Spread across 3 bets
Martinelli 1st goalscorer
Martinelli anytime
Martinelli to score and Arsenal to win
:drool:

How much have you earned/lost across all bets you've ever had?

Anyone with a bit of cash can plough money into gambling and come up with a win now and then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom