• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's crazy to think Manutd barca rejected him. And he played in fourth devision but 10 goals is amazing 3 from 5 in PL he is just unstoppable.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah this guy might be it. What a find. He plays with such enthusiasm and confidence. Has blistering pace, a cool head when it comes to finishing. This is the gem. We have to protect him at all costs.

Smoked puffin and dulse as toppings?

Puffin is close to protected by now where I live so no puffin. Maybe not even for rest of my life! No dulse either!

As you have been very disrespectful towards me tonight I will wait to tell you my topings until we have dinner at Club Gascon next week!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy has looked special right from the start in the pre season friendlies. That goal was incredible, to go that distance running with the ball, and still have the composure to open his body and score, was special. I was shouting for Arteta not to take him off before half time, he has this type of goal in him, I'm so pleased Arteta changed his mind. What a player!

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Neymar is more creative than cr7 by far but cr7 is the still the better player. And yes martinelli was better than Sanchez when they had the same age
. Like I said, Martinelli is one of the biggest teenagers in the world, he can be one of the best striker in the world which I think he will because he looks ready mentally to me. Although, Mbappe was far more complete, efficient, and intelligent even creative. 18 years old Mbappe was already world class. He literally carried Monaco at 18 years old in the UCL. Mbappe is the only generational player with Arnold. So I think it’s not a fair comparison. I think we should enjoy having such a talent like Martinelli because he’s going straight to the top.

Mbappe is not a Arsenal player, he didn't carried Monaco (scoring goals =/= carry) and Neymar is still better than him today, as Neymar is also clearly a better ball carrier and playmaker than Cristiano Ronaldo too.

I think you have to shut up and stop these **** comparisons... go suck Mbappe's balls if you want. Let's these guys turn 23 years and then we can compare. So far Martinelli is being good in a Arsenal not so good in the hardest league in the world very probably.

Miracetti

I love martineli, he has to start every game from now on. But please don’t compare him to mbappe. Mbappe at 18 years old eliminated city, Dortmund, scored against Juve, he literally carried Monaco at 18 years old in the ucl semi final. He helped Monaco to win their first ligue 1 since 15 years. Let him develop in peace but we need to stop with these comparison
I dont think many people believe he is as good as Mbappe in terms of skills. Majority are probably just mocking your childish insistence in saying he is not Mbappe. Whats your point? Every player is different. Lautaro Martinez is not Mbappe but i want him in my team for sure.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope we manage to build a squad that allows us to keep this guy. I said the goal would come from him. I literally had no doubt he would finish that goal. There is a clip of him playing in Brazil basically running the same distance while beating 3 players , receiving a return pass and just flicking it over the keeper while he is basically on the line.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
So Long since we has something like this att arsenal. I already weep att the thought of him leaving for another team, probably this summer. We cant sELL this guy for any amount. Zero faith in our target team.

JoaoFelix

Mbappe is not a Arsenal player, he didn't carried Monaco (scoring goals =/= carry) and Neymar is still better than him today, as Neymar is also clearly a better ball carrier and playmaker than Cristiano Ronaldo too.

I think you have to shut up and stop these **** comparisons... go suck Mbappe's balls if you want. Let's these guys turn 23 years and then we can compare. So far Martinelli is being good in a Arsenal not so good in the hardest league in the world very probably.
He didn’t carry Monaco ? What the hell was you watching ? He was the best player by far. I watched every game that season, he was the best player by far. Scored 5 goals in the knockout phase.
First player in history to score in first 4 UCL knockout games. Yes he completely carried them, mbappe at 18 years was the closest thing to R9. Mbappé 40 G+A in 43 appearances including big goals to clinch the league and carry his team to CL semis. And yeah I agree with you for Neymar is better than him.
Neymar is also more creative, more skilful, a better playmaker. Does that make him better than cr7 . Clearly No. As we speak CR7 scored 11 in 7. At Neymar age CR7 already had a ballon d’or.

Keplaz

I love martineli, he has to start every game from now on. But please don’t compare him to mbappe. Mbappe at 18 years old eliminated city, Dortmund, scored against Juve, he literally carried Monaco at 18 years old in the ucl semi final. He helped Monaco to win their first ligue 1 since 15 years. Let him develop in peace but we need to stop with these comparison
Mbappe was quality at 18 but him carrying a Monaco team with Falcao, Bernado Silva, Joao Moutinho, Thomas Lemar, Fabinho and Mendy is a myth.

He was amazing that season but so were a few others. I'm not minimising him as a player a he is phenomenal, but that Monaco team wasn't exactly Arsenal 2019-20. They had good players everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom