Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Kingslayer, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Daily fail at it again..

2. JoaoFelix

JoaoFelix Well-Known Member

Bellerin on Martinelli : “To be fair there are not many [players of his age that are this impressive],” Bellerin said. “A lot of people talk about his talent, but what people don’t see is that Gabi is a professional.

“He turns up early every day. He does all the stuff and everything anyone asks him to do. He is the first player to press and the last player to leave everything on the pitch.

El Granit-Coq and Symbia like this.
  3. JoaoFelix

JoaoFelix Well-Known Member

This kid is probably the biggest talent we’ve ever had since RVP or Henry

4. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

Hope to see him in the FA Cup. He's young, fit and raring to go. Let him have a shot as the CF. He needs the momentum.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Not sure, Ramsey and Nasri would rank higher than Martinelli for me.

6. Geofranco

Geofranco Well-Known Member

Wilshere had more natural ability too. None of them touch Martinelli's work rate and composure though.

Riou and Trilly like this.
  7. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

DJ_Markstar and American_Gooner like this.
  8. Symbia

Symbia Active Member

Nasri certainly has the same level of composure but nowhere near Nelly's work rate.

Geofranco likes this.
  9. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Other talented players we had might beat him for natural ability but he can outshine them all based on his mentality and hunger. Pray he marries his childhood sweetheart and doesnt lose focus. Kid like him coming from nothing, too much money all at once can be a curse. Club needs to do everything they can to help him.

El Granit-Coq, Trilly and Manberg like this.
  10. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Maybe not workrate, but wilsheres composure was elite as well. Ramseys Workrate was one of his outstanding traits.

DJ_Markstar likes this.
  11. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Nasri was the last time we signed a super talented in-demand wonder kid type player right?

The good old days when we actually had a chance at those types. I think about how Wenger almost signed Kylian and I cry.

Symbia, razörist and El Granit-Coq like this.
  12. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nasri played over 100 games for Marseille before he joined us. I struggle to find a comparable case to Martinelli in this league, never mind Arsenal. From 4th division in brazil to the premier league at 18, and to make such an impression...even movie writers would say this is a very unlikely story.

13. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

I just wanna wait and see before I get carried away. He's an incredible talent and I think we can already mark his debut season as a success.

If he still shines next season despite our opponent's knowing what he's all about then he's the real ****ing deal and we can look forward to him having a monumental impact at the club. Whether that's directly or by being sold for 100M+ I don't really mind.

Macho and El Duderino like this.
  14. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

He's like a successful Ryo Miyaichi.

El Duderino likes this.
  15. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

Another way of looking at it is that Martinelli's touch, pace and intensity forced Kante into a position where he was likely to slip.

Not sure why the sour grapes tho?

16. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

If Madrid want him, tell them Valderde and Ceballos or no deal imo.

17. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Wouldnt so it for Them at all lol. Why would we want ceballos? Valverde and casemiro though might make it more interesting

18. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume Member

Did you fall asleep whilst typing?
    Ceballos? He wants to go back to bench warmer at RM. He doesn't want to be at our club.

19. Oxeki

Oxeki Well-Known Member

We need to handle him well.

He shouldn't be overplayed.

Hopefully, Auba and Nelson comes in soon to give him a breather

20. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

When the hot little chica hunts you down in the VIP and you’re lit off the Grey Goose you think club advice or childhood sweetheart is gonna save you??? Have you seen her dress! Can you smell the perfume?

Nah fam.

pacstud, El Granit-Coq and Trilly like this.