• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loved his performance workrate and not hiding i was surprised Arteta gone with him instead of pepe but it pay off the goal will bring bit confidence back

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was on it today. Got a bit more than 5 mins this time and duly delivered. Thought he was impressive on the dribble and dangerous in exploiting space. Great finish aswell.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Took some personality to take that goal the way he did. We need some fire up front more than we have in a long time right now. Where does he play though?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's our goal of the season right now.

The pass from Tomi was insane too, will be hard for that to get beat.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I really think there's a good chance that

Martinelli-Auba-Saka
Ødegaard

is actually our best lineup.

Personally and this maybe premature but I'd like to see Auba phased out for Martinelli. Martinelli look ahead of Saka in his development before his injury. I'd like to see

Saka-Martinelli-ESR
----Ødegaard

It's higher energy and Martinelli has the potential to go up a few levels where as Auba is only going 1 way right now.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
So happy for him, I’ve liked the glimpses I’ve seen from him on the right, thought he looked very natural there against West Brom in the cup. Looking forward to seeing a run of games from him (hopefully).

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That heavy touch he has is still a problem but the goal he scored makes you forget about his missteps. Wish we had a way to fit in him more.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Just when I thought my hope that this guy will be our starting CF after Auba was gone completely, he rekindles it with an excellent finish.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
That's our goal of the season right now.

The pass from Tomi was insane too, will be hard for that to get beat.
Tbh I think the pass from Tomi was overhit, I actually think Dubravka has made a pretty big error there and should've come out to claim that or at the very least narrow Gabi's angle to the point where it wouldn't have been much of a chance.

mirrorstares

Tbh I think the pass from Tomi was overhit, I actually think Dubravka has made a pretty big error there and should've come out to claim that or at the very least narrow Gabi's angle to the point where it wouldn't have been much of a chance.

Spot on, he was so undecisive and had enough time to claim it. He also guessed wrong on the Saka goal but that one is more forgivable.

Still a brilliant touch and great news for the team, Martinelli's last recent appearances were basically fail comps.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Some people going weirdly over the top and analysing his ‘breath taking life changing prime Ronaldo’ movement for the goal. I literally make those sort of runs weekly in 5-aside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom