• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
There's nobody in that team that does what he does.
Their attackers spend too much time on the ball, doing unnecessary **** that they think classifies as "Joga Bonito".

Macho

Pan-Africanism Enthusiast.
Dusted 🔻

Won't even have to buy him as he is gonna be a free agent at the end of june. The guy who is apparently a far better footballer than Martinelli is getting released by some bum Turkish team, the kind of argument you'll only find on AM

Some of you are so desperate to spin a certain narrative it’s sad. He had a similar stop start season as Tierney so ofcourse he was released just like Tierney wasn’t kept. Ofcourse the sentiment around the two are totally different.

Pepe picked up a big knee injury in Nice which was made worse by the loan club and he’s not been the same since. This is the dangers of loans and why many players are hesitant and just don’t go on them so willingly despite A-Ms wishes.

I don’t know about overall player, but the fact is Pepe was better at Martinelli at certain things. Many of you just refused to see it.

Big season for Martinelli you guy’s love and affection can’t save him from Arteta’s ambitions he needs to show something.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Some of you are so desperate to spin a certain narrative it’s sad. He had a similar stop start season as Tierney so ofcourse he was released just like Tierney wasn’t kept. Ofcourse the sentiment around the two are totally different.

Pepe picked up a big knee injury in Nice which was made worse by the loan club and he’s not been the same since. This is the dangers of loans and why many players are hesitant and just don’t go on them so willingly despite A-Ms wishes.

I don’t know about overall player, but the fact is Pepe was better at Martinelli at certain things. Many of you just refused to see it.

Big season for Martinelli you guy’s love and affection can’t save him from Arteta’s ambitions he needs to show something.
Surprised you got baited into that nonsense 😁

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Won't even have to buy him as he is gonna be a free agent at the end of june. The guy who is apparently a far better footballer than Martinelli is getting released by some bum Turkish team, the kind of argument you'll only find on AM
By that big brain logic, Martinelli was also better than Özil who clubs struggled to get rid of once he was bored of football.

Macho

Pan-Africanism Enthusiast.
Dusted 🔻

Surprised you got baited into that nonsense 😁

I saw people liking it as if he was correct or him getting released proved something about Martinelli when it don’t :lol:

Martinelli got his own probs, he’s been benched by Trossard which shouldn’t really be happening if we’re honest.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I saw people liking it as if he was correct or him getting released proved something about Martinelli when it don’t :lol:

Martinelli got his own probs, he’s been benched by Trossard which shouldn’t really be happening if we’re honest.

Too many posters here can only deal in absolutes…

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There's an army of Pepe haters so I get that part, the part that I don't get is what has Martinelli achieved so far that you compare him to anyone worth comparing?

In 5 years he had 4 months of a good run, I would say Cedric achieved more in football so far

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
@El Duderino please explain
vinicius-and-neymar-goals-and-assist-at-23-of-age-for-brazil-v0-wpe7kg93w86d1.jpeg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
To be fair to Vini, Neymar plays his position so he hasn't played as much in part due to that. Also there's no debate that Neymar was better than Vini from 19-23 when most of these stats were accumulated. Neymar just wasn't going to win the ballon d'or like Vini probably will because Messi and CR7 were in their primes when he was good enough to be in contention.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

There's nothing to explain?

Neymar was a bigger talent at the time he started playing and up until recently was the go to guy.

We've been playing mostly weaker teams due to European nations having a packed schedule, which is why his stats are so good.

He's also a better goal scorer than Vini and had to contend with Messi and Ronaldo before letting go of his career at the top level due to a mix of bad career advice, injuries and being pandered to oblivion.

Vini is clear right now, but despite me hating Neymar as a person, he was our best talent in decades.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
To be fair to Vini, Neymar plays his position so he hasn't played as much in part due to that. Also there's no debate that Neymar was better than Vini from 19-23 when most of these stats were accumulated. Neymar just wasn't going to win the ballon d'or like Vini probably will because Messi and CR7 were in their primes when he was good enough to be in contention.

Only read your post after I sent mine.

But basically thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
A big season ahead for Martinelli. Needs to prove the doubters wrong.

If we bring in a left sided player I do think we’ll look to move him on

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom