• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was ballin under Emery and now looks like **** under Arteta. Can't wait when we get proper manager again so he's back to being the good player he is.
I wouldn't say he's been balling for any significant period for the club so far under anyone... His best games have happened under Emery but that was pre-injury, and we've only had a few false dawn type moments since. He simply needs to do more when he gets chances like a good player does or, over time, the natural conclusion to be drawn by anyone who wants to be fair and consistent, is that he's just not up it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love hi.s workrate and attitude. Hope he steps up a peg this season. Has to potential to be half as good as Greenwood, at least

Pop Tart

Established Member
Since that epic Chelski goal it has mediocre in all honesty. Most of the blame lies with arteta and a series of injuries but he needs to still do a.bit more.

I want him to go on loan In January, do not see him part of artetas plans. Do no think he is rated by him

Kav

Established Member
He will come good. I have faith in him just as I believe that Pepe will be good too. The talent is there it just needs to be nurtured and he will grow.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

At arsenal there seem to be this idea that have bunch of young players who dont play and they will get better and better with time. Shame the reality dont work like that. Kid should have been out on loan and I can see him wasting his window here and by the time he leaves he has been out of football for so long he has to go way back to rebuild. Both him and Balogun should be out on loan

Melquiades

He’s looked pretty awful since his injury and really needs a loan somewhere right now.

He needs to build his confidence back and that isn’t going to happen playing 10 minutes here and there as a sub.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I agree with the loan comments. There's no doubt he could be a useful squad option this season, but he needs regular game time & to be honest he needs to prove what he can do. I think he will be really good but yeah - loan in January for me unless something changes before then.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At arsenal there seem to be this idea that have bunch of young players who dont play and they will get better and better with time. Shame the reality dont work like that. Kid should have been out on loan and I can see him wasting his window here and by the time he leaves he has been out of football for so long he has to go way back to rebuild. Both him and Balogun should be out on loan
This time last season I suggested he go on loan but I couldn’t really believe I was saying it. His fall from grace has been a bit crazy but there’s definitely a Jamie Vardy type player in there if he fulfils his potential.

loan is almost essential at this point, it sounds dramatic but these are the years where not playing can permanently mess up your development.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just play him for the u23. I really dont get what a player his age gets from just sitting on the bench every week with no minutes

Haphazard

Going through a rough patch , sadly he is currently under the tutelage of the only terrorist in the world who doesn't know how to attack so can't blame him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom