• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Does he get played at CF if Laca needs a breather?

Feel like he’d be wasted there, at least right now and given what our 9 needs to do.

I just want him running at defenders. He had Cancelo on toast.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I’m just done bro. Its harsh, its soft, its unfair but its Xhaka, like always. Can’t do this anymore.
Circumstances are a bit difficult though. We tried to move him on in the summer, he wanted away, but the offers were the absolute pits. He's by far the best midfield option next to Partey when you look at our squad which isn't to say he's perfect.

I think we'll replace him in the summer and hopefully there's a bit more money for teams to offer for him.
Guys don’t say his name again. If you say it thrice that farzad guy shows up and then it’s all over

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If u look at our young players I reckon Martinelli has the highest potential ceiling of any of them ( and probably the lowest potential floor) - ESR and Saka are unlikely to ever be able to produce the number of goals that Martinelli could if things go well for him and improvement continues. Could potentially become a superstar worth a lot of money

Henry boi

If u look at our young players I reckon Martinelli has the highest potential ceiling of any of them ( and probably the lowest potential floor) - ESR and Saka are unlikely to ever be able to produce the number of goals that Martinelli could if things go well for him and improvement continues. Could potentially become a superstar worth a lot of money
Different players

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still see ESR and Saka as more complete players. Martinelli is more of the Auba mold, but more technical. I know what you mean, but personally I can't draw such a line yet between them.

Saka obviously is ahead currently in development, and his overall importance to the team cannot be emphasized too much.

ESR has had injuries and is a year older, but we have been much worse in results when he hasn't played in the past year. Average points per game with ESR is 1.92 and without 1.20.

Henry boi

I still see ESR and Saka as more complete players. Martinelli is more of the Auba mold, but more technical. I know what you mean, but personally I can't draw such a line yet between them.

Saka obviously is ahead currently in development, and his overall importance to the team cannot be emphasized too much.

ESR has had injuries and is a year older, but we have been much worse in results when he hasn't played in the past year. Average points per game with ESR is 1.92 and without 1.20.
Nah martinelli is a complete forward has more to his game than Auba, he is complete too in a sense of being a forward, the other two are more midfielders

drippin

Nah martinelli is a complete forward has more to his game than Auba, he is complete too in a sense of being a forward, the other two are more midfielders
Yeah, well I said "more of the Auba mold". And no, currently I don't think Arteta will use him as a striker other than backup. His style fits the Auba role better on the left, he is a direct player. Not Laca or Vlahovic type.

Henry boi

Yeah, well I said "more of the Auba mold". And no, currently I don't think Arteta will use him as a striker other than backup. His style fits the Auba role better on the left, he is a direct player. Not Laca or Vlahovic type.
I get you that's why I didn't use the word striker because that's not what he is currently but he is a complete forward different from Auba in That he's technique allows him to drop deep and be involved in build up play. Auba is all about getting in behind the defense, yeah Martinelli does that too but there is much more to his game
That's why he is compared to Aguero, Sanchez etc

drippin

I get you that's why I didn't use the word striker because that's not what he is currently but he is a complete forward different from Auba in That he's technique allows him to drop deep and be involved in build up play. Auba is all about getting in behind the defense, yeah Martinelli does that too but there is much more to his game
That's why he is compared to Aguero, Sanchez etc
I don't quite understand why you think I said he is like Auba.

I clearly said "he is more of the Auba mold" and that he is more technical than Auba.

I have to put some comparison there, I just think Saka & ESR are _more_ complete players. It doesn't mean that I say Martinelli is like Auba or not complete at all.

Henry boi

I don't quite understand why you think I said he is like Auba.

I clearly said "he is more of the Auba mold" and that he is more technical than Auba.

I have to put some comparison there, I just think Saka & ESR are _more_ complete players. It doesn't mean that I say Martinelli is like Auba or not complete at all.
Just different opinions, I would say Auba is more Vardy and I don't see martinelli in that mold

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

I agree not saying Martenelli is a more important player to the team but I mean in terms of where they end up with their individual profiles; Martenelli has a higher ceiling relative to number of goals and the plays/goals that can make the highlight reel ala Thierry Henry or Sanchez

drippin

I agree not saying Martenelli is a more important player to the team but I mean in terms of where they end up with their individual profiles; Martenelli has a higher ceiling relative to number of goals and the plays/goals that can make the highlight reel ala Thierry Henry or Sanchez
For sure, ESR not too far behind though, he has a very good shot with both feet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How long does it take them to announce the proper winner of player of the month?

It's halfway through January already, and they haven't announced any of the winners for December :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How long does it take them to announce the proper winner of player of the month?

It's halfway through January already, and they haven't announced any of the winners for December :lol:
Think because in December no one played apart from few teams and our youngsters that month were the best of bunch

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom