• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Henry boi

Definitely not a mediocre player but still very raw. He has flashes of excellence here and there, the next step in his development is to have a consistent influence on games like Saka does.

He has a similar playing style to Vini Jr at Madrid. Hopefully his development follows a similar curve. Has all the tools just needs to put it all together.
Think people can feel like he's mediocre because he's very robotic with his movements at times, he's not smooth like these other players even vini Jr that you are comparing him with is very smooth with the ball at his feet, which is why he gives me Suarez vibes, they have a similar style and it's very affective.
But no doubt Gabi is a serious talent and will make waves in the near future.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

2 games in a row he assists the game winning goal, always contributes even if he doesn’t score. A lot of our chances started with him and Ayling took that red card because he was frustrated being unable to stop him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Think people can feel like he's mediocre because he's very robotic with his movements at times, he's not smooth like these other players even vini Jr that you are comparing him with is very smooth with the ball at his feet, which is why he gives me Suarez vibes, they have a similar style and it's very affective.
But no doubt Gabi is a serious talent and will make waves in the near future.

The Suarez comparison is an interesting one. I always thought he was very unique in the way he dribbled and protected the ball.

Gabi looks a lot better when he gets to the byline. Although he normally has an impact in more central areas. For me he just needs to judge when to go down the line and when to come inside better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is a young Alexis Sanchez (or Suarez, as others have said) got those chaos vibes about him.

So dangerous/explosive, even when not playing well...feel he is better, if not played as the lone CF, like Sanchez...can get much more involved in the game that way, with his skillset.

Having him and Saka on each wing, opposition teams must be terrified when playing us now...no more 50 year old Willian out there!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is a young Alexis Sanchez (or Suarez, as others have said) got those chaos vibes about him.
He has a bit of both in him, but also he can't do things that they were doing at the top level. Think we'll need to wait for a year or two to see which directions does he take, don't think we will complain if he turns into either of them :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This kid reminds me of Oxlade Chamberlain, everyone tells you how good he is but he never shows it on the pitch.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

sad chris crocker GIF

Leave Martinelli alone!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is very young. Can’t expect young players to consistently perform. Judge him in 2025

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Both him and Ødegaard are not good enough imo. Front 4 only saka is good enough
Ode is def good enough just don't expect him to be your talisman. Martinelli is still just 20. Cristiano was a bum at 20 doing ten thousand step overs leading to nowhere. He should not be the first option for that LW spot, but def good enough as a squad option. Nketiah is a bum, I said that since the academy. At most he'll be Silvan Wiltord here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wiltord was starting quality, that's why he started so much for our team from 2000-2003...you don't play so much for a team as good as that, unless you are good yourself.

Proper underrated player is Slyvain, was quality for us.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wiltord was starting quality, that's why he started so much for our team from 2000-2003...you don't play so much for a team as good as that, unless you are good yourself.

Proper underrated player is Slyvain, was quality for us.
No he wasn't. He was a Lacazette, but chipped in with a bit more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom