• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I don’t get how people act like he’s gonna be better than Saka or more important or higher ceiling or whatever.

Saka is 100x the player Martinelli is and it will take a lot of Gabby to reach Bukayo’s level and by that time Saka will be on another level. Martinelli hasn’t even learned to look up with the ball he’s miles away.
Thing is, Martinelli got the X-factor. Saka does not. So Martinelli is more exciting. Guy dribble through City defense and almost scored. Saka can't really dribble really. Always exciting when a player can create a situation for himself.

That Said, Saka is better at the moment. Bit OTT with the hyperbole of 100x tho

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I don’t get how people act like he’s gonna be better than Saka or more important or higher ceiling or whatever.

Saka is 100x the player Martinelli is and it will take a lot of Gabby to reach Bukayo’s level and by that time Saka will be on another level. Martinelli hasn’t even learned to look up with the ball he’s miles away.
Klopp was wetting himself over Martinelli and not Saka.

It's clear who's better. I would move to Liverpool if Klopp wets himself for me

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

You always go too far with these comparisons. Fair enough Saka is a better player than Gabi but 100x better? There’s still a special player in Martinelli.

I mentioned before, he should work on his game of the ball. More runs in behind, more one-twos etc. He could be a massive threat if he focussed more on his movement.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hmmm idk guys. I like Martinelli and I like Saka. Saka is clearly further ahead in his development and has a different skillset from Martinelli. Gabby has a lot of raw exciting talents but they are still that, raw. The consistency Saka has shown has not been there yet for Martinelli and I think that should demand way more respect than it does here. You have guys here saying things that are just plain not true like Saka can’t dribble etc. Stop talking one player down to talk another up, please. We have two absolute gems in Saka and Martinelli, one further ahead in development, one perhaps with a higher ceiling, both freaking ours.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

You always go too far with these comparisons. Fair enough Saka is a better player than Gabi but 100x better?
will-ferrell-its-provacative.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hmmm idk guys. I like Martinelli and I like Saka. Saka is clearly further ahead in his development and has a different skillset from Martinelli. Gabby has a lot of raw exciting talents but they are still that, raw. The consistency Saka has shown has not been there yet for Martinelli and I think that should demand way more respect than it does here. You have guys here saying things that are just plain not true like Saka can’t dribble etc. Stop talking one player down to talk another up, please. We have two absolute gems in Saka and Martinelli, one further ahead in development, one perhaps with a higher ceiling, both freaking ours.
This. Also if we're being fair, Saka has been in a top class academy setup since he was like 8. Gabi came from the fourth division in Brazil. Saka SHOULD be ahead developmentally because of that as well as having more consistent gametime. Martinelli has only ever been a consistent starter for the back half of last season. We're very fortunate to have both. They both work extremely hard and they both love this club. If we're lucky, they will both reach their full potential and lift trophies here for years to come.

razörist

This. Also if we're being fair, Saka has been in a top class academy setup since he was like 8. Gabi came from the fourth division in Brazil. Saka SHOULD be ahead developmentally because of that as well as having more consistent gametime. Martinelli has only ever been a consistent starter for the back half of last season. We're very fortunate to have both. They both work extremely hard and they both love this club. If we're lucky, they will both reach their full potential and lift trophies here for years to come.
100% true, it makes sense for Saka to look more polished and Martinelli to be raw. Years and years in a top academy would do that to you.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Seriously can't remember Saka dribble past a player 1v1.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

100% true, it makes sense for Saka to look more polished and Martinelli to be raw. Years and years in a top academy would do that to you.
Not it wouldn't based on what our academy has shown at least. Name some "polished players" better than Martinelli at his age from our academy last 20 years apart from Saka.

razörist

Not it wouldn't based on what our academy has shown at least. Name some "polished players" better than Martinelli at his age from our academy last 20 years apart from Saka.
? You don’t get it. Talent + development = finished product. Martinelli has undergone less professional development and is therefore further away from the finished products than Saka or other players from our acadamy. That doesn’t mean he can’t be better or become better than Hale End boys. In fact he took the place of a Hale End talent in Reis Nelson.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He literally did it the last game against Alonso before the goal he scored, delusional stuff this.

Didn't watch that game. Me not remembering him 1v1:ing is delusional?.
half of those weren't even dribbles and or he got tackled.
He's better than I remember though I'll give you that.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

? You don’t get it. Talent + development = finished product. Martinelli has undergone less professional development and is therefore further away from the finished products than Saka or other players from our acadamy. That doesn’t mean he can’t be better or become better than Hale End boys. In fact he took the place of a Hale End talent in Reis Nelson.
You saying that a player from our academy was supposed to be obviously more refined. It is not at all obvious that that is the case..

razörist

Didn't watch that game. Me not remembering him 1v1:ing is delusional?.
half of those weren't even dribbles and or he got tackled.
He's better than I remember though I'll give you that.
Agenda clouding your judgment, it happens bro. Half the forum is like that, the A in A-M stands for Agenda.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You saying that a player from our academy was supposed to be obviously more refined. It is not at all obvious that that is the case..
If you were looking for a lawyer to be ready to represent you right now, are you more likely to find a ready made one from Oxford or a favela?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He looks like the weak link in attack based on preseason but he had Nuno and then a new guy behind him so fair enough

Can't say I'm expecting him to explode this season, nothing in his way of playing has changed for the better so far. Ideally he needs a loan to a competent manager that can actually improve his game.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He looks like the weak link in attack based on preseason but he had Nuno and then a new guy behind him so fair enough

Can't say I'm expecting him to explode this season, nothing in his way of playing has changed for the better so far. Ideally he needs a loan to a competent manager that can actually improve his game.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Finally have a set of players people like, I’m in my zone again.
I'm ready for 2019 @BigPoppaPump

You need to step things up.

Literal quote from our new Director of Moderation Eduderino in an interview the other day:
"when the poster is 26-plus, big salary and he’s not performing? He’s killing you, that kind of poster."

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom