• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

GDeep™

League is very weak
Shouldn’t we be loaning him out? His career here has totally stalled, looked pants since Micky arrived.

Not blaming Micky btw, I have always said I don’t know what his level is, never looked special to me, just a grafter.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What Arteta has been telling him he needs to do, to get great again...

giphy.gif

...glad Gabby finally listened!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Mikel must be watching this forum. I think we were all suprised he came on as the 1st sub for Saka instead of Laca.

Yes Mikel - continue to integrate Martinelli and he will blossom.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
His route into the team definitely looks more likely at CF, which in my opinion is where he should be playing. Finishing and pressing are 2 of his strongest points and he had that in abundance when he came on. Was making some very clever runs as well. Should be rewarded with a start at Old Trafford, could make Maguire very uncomfortable.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No way is this guy going on loan. Personally I think we can get Martinelli, Saka & ESR starting together. It would mean dropping Ødegaard or Auba.

Top Bottom