• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
People talking about Martinelli replacing Auba but at the moment it's Laca we should focus on. Much as I like his attitude he will leave in the summer and we'd be crazy not to sell him in January (to Newcastle?) if we can get £15/£20 million.

So Martinelli and even Balogun might be needed more and it's time they were blooded or discarded.
We couldnt even het 5 million offers let alone 15-20 million.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He scored the best goal of the week. It was a true beauty.
It was one of those goals you watch football for - really lovely, reminded me of something Van Persie would do.

No idea if Martinelli makes it here or not, but there's something raw and exciting about his game that make him easy to root for.

Rattata

The underlying stats last season showed he's our best attacking player. He showed today again why. Needs to play every game for us. Doesn't matter if left, central or right.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was our best forward today. Created lots of opening for us. Probably our best player.

mirrorstares

Class cutback for the second and a couple of positive runs, but less chaotic teams can easily nullify that.

Nowhere near ready yet, but a cool option to have and glad he still has that spark.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
The underlying stats last season showed he's our best attacking player. He showed today again why. Needs to play every game for us. Doesn't matter if left, central or right.
I'd maybe rotate him a bit to make sure he doesnt get another injury, we've got 3 great options with ESR Saka and Martinelli.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another really good game from him, could be a big player for us this season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't sure he'd be comfortable on the right hand side but very good today. Really like his directness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really great performance today i think he was our best player easily. He need to continue work hard and be patient as long he stay fit there will be unlimited chances for him

Top Bottom