• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This guy looked like he'll turn into an assassin in front of goal under a struggling Emery. Makes you think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not as good as he was at manutd game but expected because he young guy and that's why fans and him need to be patient

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Injured again and being stalled by Arteta.
Staring to wonder of the long term impact of having an offensively impotent coach on the development of attacking young players.

I know experience is the main factor but you look at Pep and Wenger’s work for example and I’m sure a manager can make the difference between a player becoming world class or just good.

If that’s the case then is Arteta stalling of our young players? I look at Saka and wonder what he would be doing at City or Liverpool at times.

mirrorstares

Got an assist, hit the post, blocked the defender to give Ødegaard a free header on the second. Pretty good performance.

Being so clueless when rotating with Lacazette the moment he drops deep, which is a lot of the time, means he won't be a starter anytime soon though.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
IMO, benefited strongly from not playing Tierney-ball compared to Everton. Freed him up much more instead of always having to have Tierney forward.

Very decent performance nonetheless.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s a wonderful talent. He gives our attack such life. Back to back assists for him now to add to that beauty against Newcastle. Won’t be long before he goes on a scoring run.

The cries of him being overrated were obscene. I think people forgot he was coming back off a long term injury. He’s easily one of our brightest prospects.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I say he took his chances well. Arteta need to use him more. His energy and movement will trouble every fullback livramento who having excellent season struggled against him

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Seems to be getting back to somewhere near his pre injury form.

I think the goals will come. He's got a bit of devilment and drive about him which is nice to see.

I think Arteta needs to have a bit of faith in him now. Give him a run of games, if he's poor one game, pick him for the next one. Make him feel like he's a first 11 player in Arteta's eyes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He’s a wonderful talent. He gives our attack such life. Back to back assists for him now to add to that beauty against Newcastle. Won’t be long before he goes on a scoring run.

The cries of him being overrated were obscene. I think people forgot he was coming back off a long term injury. He’s easily one of our brightest prospects.
Only 20 years old still. Impressive in his own right.

Liam_Og

Gabby
ESR-Ødegaard-Saka​

I suspect we will see that, surely thats the plan going forward.

My only concern is we haven’t seen enough of Gabi at CF, maybe the sunderland game we’ll see it.

The stars are aligning for him though, no doubt christmas period coming, congested calendar, he’ll get minutes.

Although we all laughed at the Uefa Conference League, that competition would have been great for a few of the players, we have enough decent ‘Fringe’ players who could have been competitive in it, Wenger would have won it playing AMN, Gabi and Holding as his spine.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom