• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Martinelli is not a striker and he is much better out wide. Sadly young players just do what they are told instead of focusing on their position. It’s not his problem the manager got rid of his striker and didn’t get another one

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Love the kid but really stupid tonight on such a nothing play. Would've been on him if we'd dropped any points.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
lost his head there but I have hopes on him that he will learn. Ok with young players learning this through experience. Can't accept if its seniors like Xhaka/Partey

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think it was harsh, but it was damn silly too...If we keep going like this, our small squad will be our undoing.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I would understand the critique if he was already on a yellow, but he wasn't. Gabriel had no idea he was on a yellow when he made the 2nd challenge. Also a Wolves player got away with a tactical foul in the first half so I'm not having that there is some kind of consistent logical standard here. Giving a yellow is referred to as a caution, how is the player supposed to get the message that he's on thin ice if he didn't even have a chance to react before getting sent off? Not much of a caution is it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The red he not deserve but again it's mistake he should learn don't lose your cool in pitch PL refs not forgiving specially with us

REWB

In terms of general his play...*sigh* listen he is a talented youngster. But I generally want more from my wide forward if we are ever going to get to that next level.

Elwood

In terms of general his play...*sigh* listen he is a talented youngster. But I generally want more from my wide forward if we are ever going to get to that next level.
Pepe should've been that guy but I'd rather wait on Gabi, he seems worth it

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hope the dispute that red card. I think they have a pretty good case especially if they point out the foul that was committed against him where no card was given.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So unfair. You have to praise an attacker defending back like he does. Two yellows in the same sequence and none of them a hard or dangerous foul, its just not necessary from the ref but we know why he did it. Because he was looking for it and he can, and the guys on yellows were not making any fouls anymore. Pressure was on, we were time wasting. We see players like rodri make 12 fouls without a booking but we know this by now. Anyone blaming Martinelli is a fool and a simp for refs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom