• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He legit played a masterclass performance against Leicester. Can't think of anything he did wrong the whole game. He was physical, great on and off the ball, especially defensively. His ball retention, link up and decision making have improved so much, he took his goal on his weaker foot and it was clinical. RVP would be proud of that finish. He even won the header that led to the Saka chance that Jesus really should have scored from.
On his goal, he's actually the one who wins the ball back too!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He's always had the right mentality but I don't think his body was ready yet, just turned 21 and it feels like his strength and stamina are finally getting to where he needs them.

He has young CR7 vibes in terms of his physicality tbh

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Gabriel Martinelli grabs you in his iron claws, lifts you off the ground and scorches you with his breath.

He's a mixture of ogre and party animal, monster and heavy metal band, Falstaff and Joker, ferocity and jovial smile.

He plays like an eagle descended from a mythology accessible only to the initiated. Have you seen the devices in the scrapyards, where there's a scrap heap waiting to be crushed? That's pretty much how Martinelli plays his football.

I didn't understand a single word but loved every second. Take a bow, son.

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

baccy_man

Established Member
I hope that we can start winning trophies with in the next couple of seasons and then young players like Martinelli, Saka, and the other young talent that we have got coming through will not feel the need to go somewhere else to achieve success,
At the moment we have got some very exciting young players in the team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I look at him standing and he looks like a regular Joe. When he moves forward and up against Fofana, he's quite physically imposing. He's overcome his stunted development caused by injuries and hopefully we reap the rewards with this beast of a youngster

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Jesus need a signature celebration together, as they are the main duo now.

Not something as cringe as Kane and Son weird high five, but something classy like Auba and Laca's handshake.

Jackie_Treehorn

I’ve been wanting a new shirt this year since the last one I bought was the 2019/2020 away one. I think it has to be the black #11. He has me convinced.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He plays like Robben...super dangerous every time.
Minus the part where if a player gets within 2 feet of him he flops and gesticulates like he was a shot by a high powered rifle. Great player Robben biggest cheat and flopper I have ever seen. If he went into diving full time he would have a couple of medals on style points alone

blrgooner

Established Member
Hope we can get him to extend his contract too along with Saka and Saliba. He is just at a different level now even compared to the end of last season.

ash_rasul

The thing with him and Jesus is that they both appear to barely break a sweat while running around constantly applying pressure and making runs on and off the ball. It must be somewhat disconcerting for opposition defenders as the match wears on. They are relentless!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
His start to the season has been elite and surprised me slightly. Underestimated the impact Jesus and zinchenko would have on Xhaka and Martinelli. Plus as just mentioned in an earlier post, he has devleoped a new level of strength now. A combination of mentality, pace and now physical strength.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

He could move ahead of Saka this season.
I feel like given the bulk of build up is happening on the left we should be able to more regularly manufacture a quick switch to Saka bearing down on goal to get a shot off. Tbf there was one moment in the Leicester game when our lord and saviour could (probably should) have played the ball to Saka when in on goal but took on the shot and it was saved. I let him off because he’s the lord and he was chasing a hat trick. But look at Reece James goal, thinking similar to that. Anyway I’m sure he’ll come good. (He better, I have him, martinelli and Jesus all in my fantasy team. Conviction play)

Top Bottom