• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I reckon..."Saka v Martinelli, who's better!"

Will be the next Ramsey v Wilshere debate in our fanbase, tbh.
Let’s hope you’re right. A few around here still steering it towards “who’s worse” una

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Gabi might have the higher ceiling because Saka’s greatest strength is his maturity/IQ whatever.

If Gabi can get near there with experience then he kind of nullifies Saka’s greatest strength while bringing plenty of his own that Saka doesn’t have.

It’s a big if though, some players never refine their decision making.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gabi might have the higher ceiling because Saka’s greatest strength is his maturity/IQ whatever.

If Gabi can get near there with experience then he kind of nullifies Saka’s greatest strength while bringing plenty of his own that Saka doesn’t have.

It’s a big if though, some players never refine their decision making.

You absolutely hate Saka don't you? What is this crap. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny Barcelona the broken club following this guy. It's obvious he renewing his contract

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Funny Barcelona the broken club following this guy. It's obvious he renewing his contract
Beyond the fact that he clearly loves Arsenal, I don't think he was ever going to be tempted by Barca's monopoly money. If it were Madrid or PSG then maybe we'd have cause to worry. :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Great news. Martinelli's the maverick in our team. Bit selfish, bit tunnel visioned but great character, directness and ability.
I think he's gotten much better at releasing the ball earlier particularly when linking up with Jesus. Frankly I think that everyone in the club has this season because Arteta has finally figured out how to get them playing the kind of fluid football that lends itself to making the extra pass.

Top Bottom