• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Living in Edgware, surviving on money vouchers from a religion he isn't even apart of.

Edu took him to the cleaners on his new contract I reckon, he's probably paying the club £100,000 a week to play for them ffs 😔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No goal today but I was so impressed with his performance. He’s just a constant threat at any moment.

How can you not get excited with him and Saka on the flanks?

Niether can dribble on shoot apparently...

...but are two of the highest scoring young players in the world, that destroy their fullback on the reg.

WorldbestMartinelli

I feel Martinelli is somewhat underrated because Saka is simply just a very special player and is in same team with him

He is clearly a potential world-class player in the sense he barely hides on the pitch and even if he's not scoring or having the best of games he's causing havoc with several other skillset in his disposal.

Trossard has been a revelation but still can't see him benching Martinelli anytime soon. That says it all about the quality this lad has.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Edgware is alright, some big houses and rich people. But those are regular rich folks, not guys who play for Arsenal and Brazil.

Alexis when he was at the club was probably living in the same area too tbf.

nintchdbpict000378810193.jpg

:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why footballers love mansions in the suburbs though? You don’t really hear about players living in Mayfair townhouses do you, though I’m sure some could afford to

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Convenience and shops, distance to training etc take precedent.

Yeah I guess, though if I had that much money I absolutely wouldn’t be spending it on a generic faux Tudor mansion on a quiet lane in Hertfordshire. But yh I guess actually living in the city would be a nightmare to commute to training.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If I was a millionaire Arsenal player I’d buy a townhouse in Islington. “Yeah can’t come training today boss traffic’s a nightmare but I’ll see you at the Emirates on Saturday”

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Oh look we got a footballer over here.

Nah just common sense lol. A lot of these foreign players (or whoever is living with them) don't want to be wandering around.

I saw from one interview there is someone at the club that helps with this stuff and suggests places to live. They got Pepe an English tutor and they got ESR a chef when he moved out by himself and was eating like trash because he doesn't know how to cook.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nah just common sense lol. A lot of these foreign players (or whoever is living with them) don't want to be wandering around.

I saw from one interview there is someone at the club that helps with this stuff and suggests places to live. They got Pepe an English tutor and they got ESR a chef when he moved out by himself and was eating like trash because he doesn't know how to cook.

Yeah man i was only pulling ya leg. There's enough nice houses a mile from the training ground I'm sure the players can afford whatever they need.

I'd personally go for a nice penthouse.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I mean i got to live close to hillbilles how freaking bad can London be? If i lived 15km further from downtown these sheep shaggers start firing rounds off in the air, igniting illegal fireworks,hooting and hollering on 4th of July; i live in nice suburb but even here i got give my dogs CBD oil on that godforsaken night. Uk posh boys

Latest posts

Top Bottom