• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Game Over

So excited watching this guy this season, he’s clearly stepped up from last season. He looked deadly every time he was near the box yesterday. We’ve a huge talent in our hands.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We were constantly attacking down the right yesterday in the second half with Saka roasting Malacia. Gabi couldn’t get in the game as much because of it.

In the first half he was electric but feel he can go up a few more levels.

Pop Tart

Established Member
This season is the most consistent in his time here. He just causes problems, always gets a shot in,has the pace and trickery and intelligence.

One of our best right now

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This kid and Nketiah are the forwards to watch this season. I hope Smith Rowe can also step up this year.

We know Jesus will always be there, and probably raise his game too. But once Martinelli and Nketiah get into the groove, we are going to be scintillating.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy whats the update on his shedding period? Looks like nothings growing back?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He saving for NLD. He worked hard as always kept the ball well but didn't affect the game offensively he also should've done better when he had chance first 5 minutes of game

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

@Rasmi remember our discussion earlier today about our strike force competing with Sp**s? Where you called me deluded?

This is a reason why I’m so bold about my earlier statement. This should have been our opening goal today.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom