• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
what an engine he has! he will only get better by time. I hope Arteta rests him for a couple of games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Motm that will make klopp wet himself even more to buy Martinelli. We need to extend quick he one of best wingers in league and still developing

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ask him why he’s misleading A-M with this best dribbler in the league stuff when we know my man is just dribbling into blind alleys and corner flags.
The guy really said Ross Barkley but make him Brazilian

BNJR.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah first goal is what he’s been doing years. Our second goal is what we need to see more from, getting his head up and making the right decision. He’s unplayable if he can start doing that regularly.

The only other thing he needs to work on is getting better outcomes when defenders show him on the outside, could have assisted Jesus if he crossed well on his left foot. Between him Saka and Saliba I genuinely don’t know who’s our best young player.

Think Gabi has the highest ceiling due to the goalscoring potential and lightning pace.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He has the qualities you want in a young player. Belief, confidence, and he can probably run marathons in back to back days. You can live with him keeping his head down at times because he has the rest of the package in droves so you believe he will improve that as he reads the game. Should be a fan favorite for nearly all of us.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom