• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Just realised that Gabi, Jesus and Saka combined age is 66, Ronaldo/Fernandes is 64. So much improvement still to come!

Jackie_Treehorn

He and Jesus have developed a strong partnership already. They look like they’ve been buddies for 10 years. We’re going to see a lot of excellence from them this season. It was a tough call between them for MOTM today because Martinelli was all over the pitch in that heat. His insane work rate, persistence, strength are all looking top class. I’m impressed.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

He and Jesus have developed a strong partnership already. They look like they’ve been buddies for 10 years. We’re going to see a lot of excellence from them this season. It was a tough call between them for MOTM today because Martinelli was all over the pitch in that heat. His insane work rate, persistence, strength are all looking top class. I’m impressed.

You write with such elegance and grace, have you considered writing for Jackie Treehorn Productions?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Just looks stronger, fitter and more robust this season. The ball is sticking to him like glue in tight spots and he seems to have developed some of the finishing ability from his first season with us.

Looks like it will be a big season for him (touching wood hoping there’s no injuries)

Jackie_Treehorn

You write with such elegance and grace, have you considered writing for Jackie Treehorn Productions?
Sadly we can’t afford things like elegance and grace anymore with all the cheap smut out there. But we are investing in interactive erotic software. Wave of the future👍🏻

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Was obvious he’d start the season with goals after only getting 1 in pre-season, it’s just his mentality.

Wryer

The sheer desire, work rate, dribbling and feel for a goal.

At min - Alexis level.

Beyond that - he’s certainly got the talent and guts to go along. Sky’s the limit. Arteta and co need to manage him carefully. Injury management and also keeping faith when the inevitable dip comes.

baccy_man

Established Member
Fantastic game yesterday he was all over the pitch leading the attacks and then getting back to help out in defence when needed, I don't know what distances he covered in the game it must have been pretty high and in that heat as well is impressive, I hope that we don't over play him and burn him out like we have done so many times in the past, players like Fabregas, Wilshere, and Bellerin, were all played a lot at young ages,

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Fantastic game yesterday he was all over the pitch leading the attacks and then getting back to help out in defence when needed, I don't know what distances he covered in the game it must have been pretty high and in that heat as well is impressive, I hope that we don't over play him and burn him out like we have done so many times in the past, players like Fabregas, Wilshere, and Bellerin, were all played a lot at young ages,
Martinelli has been managed much better than Wilshere, Ramsey, Chamberlain and Walcott. He is 21 and seems to be getting his man strength.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bar Everton on the last day of last season, his form was stuttering. You can tell he got his head down in pre-season and demanded more from himself, he's just that kinda guy.

He's been excellent so far and is undroppable. He's giving full backs nightmares and adding more goals to his game- which the majority of us knew he was more than capable of.

His goal yesterday was a beauty. He's got a good left peg.

Top Bottom