• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guy was physically bullying 80m Fofana.

Guarantee that Fofana was thinking to himself "Yeah, today is MY day!" after he nicked the ball from Xhaka and had a shot that Ramsdale saved.

But the first time Martinelli ran at him, instant yellow for him...then they went for a 50/50 not long after, and Gabby sent him flying to the floor..."Ffs, there is still 75 minutes of this **** left" , I imagine was Wesley's next thought :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can’t find the exact one I had so don’t want to insult my younger self with a cheap rip off.

I’m old and washed now I’m afraid.

The day the avi returns you’re back as a top three poster on the forum in my book

You had a sensational run of posting whilst sporting Gladiator, even gave Gary Deep a run for his money

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Can’t find the exact one I had so don’t want to insult my younger self with a cheap rip off.

I’m old and washed now I’m afraid.
russell-crowe-posiert-vor-einem-filmplakat.jpg

Bloodbather

Established Member

Now that he's added some strength to be able to push off opponents and is a more confident and direct dribbler of the ball, he's got everything to be a world class wing forward. I liken him to Sadio Mané, similar attributes.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
His pace and directness was always there but he is adding more and more to his game. He looks stronger, his crossing and set piece delivery is very good, his techinque is a lot more clean and secure and he looks to have improved with his left foot too. Very exciting, by all accounts he is a very driven and ambitious guy who will just push himself even more.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looked unbelievably powerful yesterday, Fofana couldn't handle him physically. He needs to start adding scrappy goals in the box to his game, that should take his tally to 10pl goals alone. His corners were quality as well.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Looked unbelievably powerful yesterday, Fofana couldn't handle him physically. He needs to start adding scrappy goals in the box to his game, that should take his tally to 10pl goals alone. His corners were quality as well.

Wouldn't you consider the Palace goal to fit this description?

TinFish

Great game from the lad amongst others. Now my only concern is loyalty. Will these young prodigies stay loyal to the club when clubs like City and Madrid come knocking? Time will tell.

I do hope for once we have a group of players at their peak actually stay at Arsenal. This is the only way a title challenge can be achieved.

Also the facade outside emirates stadium needs to be updated.

Top Bottom