• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

ItaBic

He’s sh*t. If he was called Gary Martin no one would rate him.

Hope you’re still on here when he’s playing for Celta Vigo in five years time.
in 5 years he will win the baloon d'or and you will have him in your avatar instead of jesus shuttlesworth

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He's no ballon d'or. Has the qualities, but has a manager that wants him running around recovering the ball instead of developing that killer instinct

It's a shame he wasn't born earlier, when football was good

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Brazil looks stacked. What are his chances of getting into the national team?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Brazil looks stacked. What are his chances of getting into the national team?

Not looking good. Richarlisson did well this International break, Pedro scored a goal that likely seals his passage to the world cup as the sort of talisman call up.

Raphinha is nailed on, as is Anthony. Then you have Jesus, Neymar, Matheus Cunha, Firmino.

Gabi makes the shortlist, I wager, but is cut from the final squad barring injuries.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not looking good. Richarlisson did well this International break, Pedro scored a goal that likely seals his passage to the world cup as the sort of talisman call up.

Raphinha is nailed on, as is Anthony. Then you have Jesus, Neymar, Matheus Cunha, Firmino.

Gabi makes the shortlist, I wager, but is cut from the final squad barring injuries.

If I was the coach I’d have Willian above him as well tbh.

El Duderino

If I was the coach I’d have Willian above him as well tbh.

Tite right now:

beer oc GIF

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus

Way too much competition good thing he's young

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

How do you rate Raphinha, as an aside?

My mates who supports Barça aren't that impressed, a few think Antony would've been the better signing.

El Duderino

How do you rate Raphinha, as an aside?

My mates who supports Barça aren't that impressed, a few think Antony would've been the better signing.

Raphinha neve struck me as a Barça player, too direct for them. Has been really good for Tite since he's come in, though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Amazing first touch and dribbling. He can play the give and go more often if he gets his head up more but can't fault his work ethic to sacrifice for the team. I'm glad Emerson didn't maim him. Top lad.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He had so much of the ball yet was so unproductive his most relevant action in the game was receiving a clumsy tackle

Latest posts+

Top Bottom