• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I reckon Martinelli is a decent active presser - like he runs around a lot, good workrate - but his actual positioning and technical quality when defending is still developing.

The phrase used was "doesn’t appear to put in as much defensive effort as Saka does", which to me is a bit silly.

Positioning and technical quality is a separate question.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

To sum it up he’s a very threatening player but he needs to turn that xThreat into xG and xA.

He’s doing well so far but it’s definitely an ongoing objective for this season, rubbish it all you want but Mikel already tried to sign a player that would have benched either him or Saka. I’m not making this up :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
To sum it up he’s a very threatening player but he needs to turn that xThreat into xG and xA.

He’s doing well so far but it’s definitely an ongoing objective for this season, rubbish it all you want but Mikel already tried to sign a player that would have benched either him or Saka. I’m not making this up :lol:
✅ Survived Aubamezette
⏳Surviving Martinelli

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's a very good player. He has world class pace and high quality dribbling. They are vital qualities for modern day wing/wf play. It terrifies defences.

Just look at Son. That's literally all he has and it's enough for teams to crap themselves.

For him to become world class, his decision making needs to improve, I think with that the goals and assists will automatically go up.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Chelsea monitoring Martinelli? In their dreams. Besides Martinelli has contract until 2024 and an option for another year. They can "monitor" as long as they want.

giphy.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom